• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boston in April! WOW!!!

311 posts in this topic

I'm trying to think about what Marvel character I'm going to see about getting him to sketch (if he does sketches) on my Marvel Anniversary cover.

Plus, I think he did the first three Death in the Family covers, so I'm going to get those signed.

I'm trying to think about what Marvel character I'm going to see about getting him to sketch (if he does sketches) on my Marvel Anniversary cover.

Plus, I think he did the first three Death in the Family covers, so I'm going to get those signed.

I saw Mike Mignola in September at the Dragon Con. He was only at his table for about 2 hours a day and he flat out refused to do any sketches whatsoever. I hope he'll be in a better mood for you. :wishluck:

I saw Mike Mignola in September at the Dragon Con. He was only at his table for about 2 hours a day and he flat out refused to do any sketches whatsoever. I hope he'll be in a better mood for you. :wishluck:

I wonder how long the line will be for him and Jim Starlin? Hope I can make this one.

Well, if that's the case then I'll at least aim to get some book signatures from him. It was really easy for me to get in nice and early at the last show--just hop in line about an hour or so early. I do think this will be a fun time!