• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boston in April! WOW!!!

311 posts in this topic

They typically only do on-site grading 2-3 times per year, generally at Wizard-based shows. Last year, it was Philly and Big Apple, possibly Chicago as well (I don't remember for sure).

There's also no CGC folk in the area except for Signature Series Witnesses. The CGC employees who grade and slab the books are all in an office complex down in Sarasota Florida, except for those few instances when they travel north for on-site grading.

There's also no CGC folk in the area except for Signature Series Witnesses. The CGC employees who grade and slab the books are all in an office complex down in Sarasota Florida, except for those few instances when they travel north for on-site grading.

Do you know if the SSW people will be in attendance?

I'm going to Boston...is there a forum dinner planned?

If the interest is there I will do the research and book a place again this time. Maybe a show of hands is in order at this point. I'll be there but the wife won't be this time.

My girlfriend and I are in for a dinner if there is one!

If it's right near South Station I'm definitely taking the train in. I'm right down the street from the Lowell stop. Time to start saving pennies!

I'll definitely be in attendance one way or the other--and if I don't bring my students, then I'll certainly be going to the forum dinner. I DO think it'd be fun though to have a lunch as well. Obviously, this would preclude our dealer buddies, but I figure it'd probably make for a more social lunch break for all of us.

Here's a bump for this thread....

Just to keep everyone focused! lol So stoked about this con!

(thumbs u