• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boston in April! WOW!!!

311 posts in this topic

Need a favor from folks who know Boston well. I'll be coming from CT and I just mapquested the directions.

Can someone who is really familiar with the area please run the directions from a starting point anywhere to the west and tell me if the mapquest directions are accurate?

Any weird one way roads and such that I should know about? Anything else that jumps out at you? Looks pretty straitforward to me, but again, I don't know Boston well.

It is, the directions look fine.

This part is really the only tricky part.

Take EXIT 24 A-B-C on the LEFT toward I-93 S/QUINCY/S. STATION/I-93 N/CONCORD NH.

It's a three direction exit that you want to keep to the left but stay in the center lane. (If you bear right you head to Logan airport.) Once you bear left you need to stay to the right (towards South Station) and go up the ramp. (not onto 93 north) and then about 100 feet or so up the ramp you need to keep to the left as the exit ramp forks again.

Never responded to this. Thanks for the clarification.

Did I hear something about home brewed beer? I've tried it myself a couple times. Here's my last one. Saved a few bottles to keep to display. My Romulan Ale! lol

I tried to make the graphics as authentic as possible. What a geek!

2h2qfyp.jpg

lol

ya he almost got me to drink this one time.... :sick:

Need a favor from folks who know Boston well. I'll be coming from CT and I just mapquested the directions.

Can someone who is really familiar with the area please run the directions from a starting point anywhere to the west and tell me if the mapquest directions are accurate?

Any weird one way roads and such that I should know about? Anything else that jumps out at you? Looks pretty straitforward to me, but again, I don't know Boston well.

It is, the directions look fine.

This part is really the only tricky part.

Take EXIT 24 A-B-C on the LEFT toward I-93 S/QUINCY/S. STATION/I-93 N/CONCORD NH.

It's a three direction exit that you want to keep to the left but stay in the center lane. (If you bear right you head to Logan airport.) Once you bear left you need to stay to the right (towards South Station) and go up the ramp. (not onto 93 north) and then about 100 feet or so up the ramp you need to keep to the left as the exit ramp forks again.

Never responded to this. Thanks for the clarification.

(thumbs u