• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Twilight smashes Dark Knights record on opening day!

163 posts in this topic

I am beginning to think female fans are the key reasons for these blockbuster sales, the death of teen idol Heath Ledger and now Twilight and its female following.

I told my friends 11 year old daughter that there was going to be a comic book and she spazzed lol

there can only be one. TRUE BLOOD!!! :headbang:

(thumbs u

(thumbs u (thumbs u

As for this news, all I can do is shake my head.

i have nothing against gay people, but this twilight/new moon is GEMO, gay + EMO. :whistle:

Well, I would hope not, you dwell in the GAYEST city on earth doh!

there can only be one. TRUE BLOOD!!! :headbang:

(thumbs u

(thumbs u (thumbs u

As for this news, all I can do is shake my head.

i have nothing against gay people, but this twilight/new moon is GEMO, gay + EMO. :whistle:

Well, I would hope not, you dwell in the GAYEST city on earth doh!

i apologize if my post hit close to home. :ohnoez: actually there are more gays living in NYC than the city. the population here is only 750,000. :gossip:

I feel the testosterone draining out of my body as I say this, but my wife dragged me to see it last night. The movie was actually not bad, but the audience was composed of a) Teenage girls, b) Overweight mid-twenties females geeks and c) me... The giddy giggles and sighs everytime Jake or Edward took off their shirts was almost too much to take.

I feel the testosterone draining out of my body as I say this, but my wife dragged me to see it last night. The movie was actually not bad, but the audience was composed of a) Teenage girls, b) Overweight mid-twenties females geeks and c) me... The giddy giggles and sighs everytime Jake or Edward took off their shirts was almost too much to take.
Dude,that sucks big time :sick: