• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

124 posts in this topic

was your bro, or your auction Hockeyguy I think you might see it differently?

Actually, I wouldn't. Because I have an understanding of the rules around here. As Tim pointed out, this area is fair game for whatever commentary people want to put out there.

If a friend of mine started a sales thread in the "for sale" section and people started ripping his pricing, I would be all over them.

This isn't a sales thread. It isn't the for sale section. It ain't the dealer section or any other section where those rules, or etiquette apply.

IMHO, I think you overreacted and have continued to carry this on much to your own detriment. I think you meant well. But your execution and insistence on turning this into some melodrama is absolutely the wrong way to go.

You had an agenda when you started this thread....a couple of people made comments that didn't exactly coincide with what you were trying to do and you overreacted. IMO, if you had taken a breath, instead of shooting attack PM's and making threats towards others, you might see that quite possibly you have indeed made a big deal out of this when it didn't need to be.

I've got no dog in this fight. I don't know any of the players. I don't know Jeff or Tim or you or Bill personally. I'm merely calling it as I see it.

Well.., you certainly have a lot to say my friend. You are intitled to your opinion, but I disagree with about 80% of what you said here . So there you go...we will agree to disagree. As far as melodrama...that is jeff's department, not mine. I handled my business privately...he dragged it in here. Thanks for all your commentary Hockey, but again I don't agree with most of what you said, HOWEVER I do agree with a small amount of it. Either way, you could, and can say whatever you wanted too in the thread, if I was offended by what you said here, I would have tried pm'ing you 1st ..man to man . Just because a person has the "right" to say something doesn't mean it is spoken with any class, especially when it might damage someone else's situation.In my opinion neither one of these individuals have any class. I am done with this...THE END

Actually, I wouldn't. Because I have an understanding of the rules around here. As Tim pointed out, this area is fair game for whatever commentary people want to put out there.

If a friend of mine started a sales thread in the "for sale" section and people started ripping his pricing, I would be all over them.

This isn't a sales thread. It isn't the for sale section. It ain't the dealer section or any other section where those rules, or etiquette apply.

IMHO, I think you overreacted and have continued to carry this on much to your own detriment. I think you meant well. But your execution and insistence on turning this into some melodrama is absolutely the wrong way to go.

You had an agenda when you started this thread....a couple of people made comments that didn't exactly coincide with what you were trying to do and you overreacted. IMO, if you had taken a breath, instead of shooting attack PM's and making threats towards others, you might see that quite possibly you have indeed made a big deal out of this when it didn't need to be.

I've got no dog in this fight. I don't know any of the players. I don't know Jeff or Tim or you or Bill personally. I'm merely calling it as I see it.

(worship)

Could`ve sworn your previous post said "I am done with this...THE END ".

So in addition to all of your other problems, you also have a problem with reading comprehension? :roflmao:

WOW...wow...All those years of law school Tim, I see they really paid off for you, what's next "charm school" for attorneys.... :golfclap:

Good luck with that Tim, Maybe there is a school for manners there as well .

(worship)

Tim...you can "bet the bank" on what Hockeyguy said( one guy ) but in my humble opinion you still have no class and didn't need to bash Bill Hughes auction. In the future...please go somewhere else and dump your unhappiness on some other lucky thread...PLEASE, it sure would be appreciated. You call it your opinion...I call it "NO CLASS" .

I call it "NO CLASS" .

Yup, he has no class meh ... as proved by the fact that he's posted over 20,000 posts and never received a strike. Now, if that ain't proof on an Internet board, I don't know what else would convince you. :makepoint:

I call it "NO CLASS" .

Yup, he has no class meh ... as proved by the fact that he's posted over 20,000 posts and never received a strike. Now, if that ain't proof on an Internet board, I don't know what else would convince you. :makepoint:

:makepoint:certainly not you, that is for sure :makepoint: I don't care if the hump has 1,000,000 post's he still has no class, and no respect for other people's thread.

I call it "NO CLASS" .

:makepoint:certainly not a loser like you, that is for sure :makepoint:

:acclaim: :acclaim: lol

:acclaim::acclaim::acclaim:

wow...there really are a lot of folks on here with no life... :insane:

If lot's of respected board are telling you you're wrong, one of two things is true: 1) They're all crazy and don't know what they're talking about. 2) You're wrong and you're acting like a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed.

Jeff,

I already replied and said I will be posting my opinions on your ridiculously priced books on your next sales thread. Before I ever came on the boards many "boardies" had expressed the fact that your books are usually priced way out of common sense price ranges. I always felt that type of information was just sour grapes from people that couldn't afford your books, now I realize they were right . However the difference between you and me is that I didn't go on your threads and c r a p on them with negative comments. Thank for straightening me out, you are a real class act Jeff :screwy: (thumbs u lol

Jeff's prices were so ridiculous when he sold his Nedors, he had 80% of them sold within the first few days. ;)

Muscleshark/Dr.F didn't seem to mind the prices in that thread:

Great stuff...Jeff...congrats!!!

Best,

Shark

I didn't think this sorta fun went down in the GA forums. Thought it was all just long in the tooth tall tales and polygrip parties.

Okay, sorry to intrude.

Rare Tupenny GA cameo appearance. Collector's Edition.

go back to your sandbox buddy :baiting:

I didn't think this sorta fun went down in the GA forums. Thought it was all just long in the tooth tall tales and polygrip parties.

Okay, sorry to intrude.

Rare Tupenny GA cameo appearance. Collector's Edition.

That was actually funny :roflmao:

Tupenny has his moments lol

Hey I saw your pic's with you and your daughter....she is a little doll, a real cutie!

I consider myself an 'expert" in this area as I have two daughters of my own (thumbs u

what does that make me, with 3 lol

I feel that this thread took a turn for the wrong due to my Gators losing to Alabama yesterday... i am sorry for the negativity I impossed on all, and I take full responsibility for my actions, that resulted in this free for all :sorry:

I feel that this thread took a turn for the wrong due to my Gators losing to Alabama yesterday... i am sorry for the negativity I impossed on all, and I take full responsibility for my actions, that resulted in this free for all :sorry:

Roll tide.

I call it "NO CLASS" .

Thanks for the support, Michael. It`s amusing to watch Frank dig himself deeper and deeper.

BTW, I have received a strike, when I managed to coax JC into getting a strike too. :cloud9:

I call it "NO CLASS" .

Thanks for the support, Michael. It`s amusing to watch Frank dig himself deeper and deeper.

BTW, I have received a strike, when I managed to coax JC into getting a strike too. :cloud9:

Let me guess, you really enjoyed that one, didn't you? :grin: