• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

124 posts in this topic

I didn't think this sorta fun went down in the GA forums. Thought it was all just long in the tooth tall tales and polygrip parties.

Okay, sorry to intrude.

Rare Tupenny GA cameo appearance. Collector's Edition.

That was actually funny :roflmao:

Tupenny has his moments lol

Hey I saw your pic's with you and your daughter....she is a little doll, a real cutie!

I consider myself an 'expert" in this area as I have two daughters of my own (thumbs u

what does that make me, with 3 lol

Is that invitation to stay at your house near the beach for weeks on end and eat you out of house and home still good? :angel:

Very Blessed my friend...... :angel::angel::angel: x 3

(thumbs u

I didn't think this sorta fun went down in the GA forums. Thought it was all just long in the tooth tall tales and polygrip parties.

Okay, sorry to intrude.

Hey I saw your pic's with you and your daughter....she is a little doll, a real cutie!

I consider myself an 'expert" in this area as I have two daughters of my own (thumbs u

Is that invitation to stay at your house near the beach for weeks on end and eat you out of house and home still good? :angel:

(thumbs u

I am packing my bags in anticipation of the correct answer...did I mention bringing my Action #1 , or Tec #27 with me? :headbang:

Okay, sorry to intrude.

(thumbs u

How is the weather in Florida Rick.....we are freezing our hiney's off here?

last night's low was 26, and today's high was about 50 (thumbs u

Okay, sorry to intrude.

(thumbs u

How is the weather in Florida Rick.....we are freezing our hiney's off here?

last night's low was 26, and today's high was about 50 (thumbs u

I don't mind waiting till spring to come out..... :roflmao: