• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Insane!

161 posts in this topic

I'm not this seller.

I'm stating this now for the moderators, because I am not going to break the board rules about mis-representing who I'm afilliated with.

I'm am NOT Water-Walker, nor am I afiliated with them.

If you posters don't believe me, fine. I'm stating this incase the moderators of this board get any complaints from outside parties, including this seller.

I just don't like the fact that people are picked apart.

It seems that many of you are so spineless and un-carring, that if anyone stands up for someone else they have to be them.

CI, you're the most cynical and mean tempered of them all, so maybe I'm just taking a page from your book.

"Thats EXACTLY what I meant Darth! Look out Ricky ........He's coming to plug your butt with those "bargains" he puts on e-bay."

Here comes the "homies" eh Ricky-boy?

You guys are so mature and brilliant, it blows me away.

Oh look, I said "blows"!!!!

I'm am NOT Water-Walker, nor am I afiliated with them.

While possible, this is highly doubtful. You;ve got 7 posts total, all in this thread and you really look like one of those zero-feedback shill bidders who have only bid on a single seller's auctions.

Sorry if this seems unfair, but I do not believe in massive coincidence.

"He isn't afraid to speak his mind and say things straight up. He just says what many of us only think about saying."

So am I, so I must be a great addition as well.

Thanks "dawg".

Last time I checked this is an open forum to discuss and say whatever you want. Luckily, this board isn't located in Japan so we're aren't taken in and killed by the government when we express our opinion. My advice to you, if you don't like the right of free speech...move to another country without it.

Brian

To be fair CI, Rob Hughes AKA Water-Walker works for the Mint so I am inclined to believe that he would not be involved in this nonsense. confused.gif

Honestly, think what you want.

I stated this because i don't want to affilliate water-walker with my posts, or mis-represent myself.

You're going to think whatever it is you want to think, and nothing I can sya will change your mind, so I won't try.

I read this board often, as I've found a lot of what is said to be valuable. But I've also seen a lot of .

Ricky's post just infuriated me because of its disregard for anyone or anything else but his opinions. There is something called tact. If I've made a horrible impression in my first posts on this board, oh well. There have been many instances where I wanted to come in, but if I came in another time in defnese of someone else, I would have been labeled that person as well.

If you guys don't like my posts, or you don't believe me that's just ironic, since I'm being honest to the point of being blunt.

I guess I'll have to cry myself to sleep. smirk.gif

DOn't like my humor - let's try for mature then:

Ricky posted his opinion of the seller. He quickly was presented with opposing views and slight reprimands for his choice of words.

A lot of people talk on this board as if they've been here so long they own it. Everyone here feels the need to b---h and moan and complain about everything that everyone does on ebay or related to comics in general, oblivious to anyone who may happen to read it, or any damage you may cause.

Then your first post comes in and picks apart many posters here who like to b---h and moan and that seems to be a common occurrence on these threads, indicating displeasure with certain sellers or practives on eBay. Then you go a bit overboard and elicit Ricky's "9" comment. If Ricky didn't want to share his opinion, then he wouldn't have posted here.

If you don't like his prices or they are out of your league then by all means go stick your head in the 50cent bins and stop whining all over these boards like an immature, tactless child. Have some respect for other people even if you don't know them.

Funny you end this bit of diatribe, which busts on people's inability to afford higher priced comics, with "Have some respect for other people"... smirk.gif

If you don't like this post, too bad. I don't expect you to any more than I suspect a baby likes to get spanked.

i guess Ricky didn't like this post and posted another opinon of it.

"Last time I checked this is an open forum to discuss and say whatever you want. Luckily, this board isn't located in Japan so we're aren't taken in and killed by the government when we express our opinion. My advice to you, if you don't like the right of free speech...move to another country without it."

Actually, I do agree with you. I am speaking my mind aren't I?

I'm just thinking that maybe Ricky could learn a lesson in tact.

I technically have the right to go up to a person on the street whi is over weight, and say "loose some weight you fat b---ard!", but that wouldn't be right, would it. I would be looked upon with a lot of contempt.

People like to talk up a storm cause it's their "right", but when "dawgy-g" does it it's ok, when I do it I'm apparently a $##$ who is also homosexual.

Speak boldly, but don't be surprised when someone boldy speaks back.

Were just having a little fun with you......and you seem to be poking your beak in the skinner box on cue everytime. Got ya right where we want ya, and were lovin it! grin.gif

To be fair CI, Rob Hughes AKA Water-Walker works for the Mint so I am inclined to believe that he would not be involved in this nonsense

I agree, but if this guy has no affiliation whatsoever (business, friend, family, etc.) with Water-Walker then it will be one of the most bizarre coincidences I've ever witnessed.

So Roman, please state for the record that you have had no contact whatsoever with Water-Walker or his affiliates and they are as unknown to you, as you are to me.