• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Insane!

161 posts in this topic

Ahh Yes - The "Yo Joe" Pedigree might have been claimed by you and Ricky - did not want to offend either one, as both are diehard Joe enthusiasts. Due to recent flipping activity, Ricky has qualified for the "Hot Potato" Pedigree.

Old guy's "Smells like refried beans" pedigree

Bonds25's "Professional Bidder" pedigree

*making notes for this year's Overstreet market report*

Hmm, let's see... "The biggest shock this year was the sudden emergence of the 'Smecky de Bobo' pedigree, which we now set as the highest, most coveted collection of books since the Mile Highs. They're each worth eleventy-teen thousand dollars at least."

"I'm not a DC expert so I can't comment on this particular auction, but I know one thing about the seller. HE'S ALWAYS A RIP OFF!"

A lot of people talk on this board as if they've been here so long they own it. Everyone here feels the need to b---h and moan and complain about everything that everyone does on ebay or related to comics in general, oblivious to anyone who may happen to read it, or any damage you may cause.

If you don't like his prices or they are out of your league then by all means go stick your head in the 50cent bins and stop whining all over these boards like an immature, tactless child. Have some respect for other people even if you don't know them.

If you don't like this post, too bad. I don't expect you to any more than I suspect a baby likes to get spanked.

blah blah blah, I can't speak of my true feelings towards weasels like you because arch wouldn't appreciate it. I am speaking the truth so what's your problem? How would the truth cause any damage? If I make slanderous comments then please correct me and I will gladly fix it.

Sorry, but I don't like bending over and grabbing a hold of my ankles for a book that sells for half the price. If you do then be my guest.

Come say it to my face. Let's see you how you act when you see my 9 down your throat. ooo.gif

Why, what's the matter? Can't express yourself without swearing? I'm not surprised, "dawg". Why don't you round up your other "homies" on this board to help you express yourself "G". Then "rickdogg" and the "crew" can "roll on up on this here mo fo'"!

I'm the weasel? I'm the one being straight with you, as I'm telling YOU what I think of YOU. If you think he's a rip off, why don't YOU tell HIM. If I was the weasel, I'd be running to another board bad mouthing you.

"Peace out G"

"Let's see you how you act when you see my 9 is down your throat."

oooohhhh, stone cold gangster on the CGC boards.

That statement just shows how pathetic you are. Pull off the head phones and face reality.

Get off Ricky man...he just said the guy is a rip-off. SO F--king what? He was just stating his opinion and he is entitled to do so here. Dont worry about this $^*(#@ Rick....just keep us posted about the rip-off artists and the shysters that fester in the bowels of e-bay. D- smile.gif

Did I swear anywhere in my last post?

I respect that you have an opinion. You can bad mouth me all you want, but would it hold any water? My comment about this particular seller being a rip off on CGC books is true....so what's your point? I speak my opinion and you can speak yours all you want. I'm not the moderator on this board and i'm not here to censor your opinions.

About your theory on gathering my "homies" is funny. I didn;t mention this to anybody...Murph just jumped in and stated his opinion about you. Sorry buddy but your assumptions have nothing to back it up.

I'm done speaking with you. Maybe you, CGCMINT, and Water-walker can hold hands and "roll on up on this here mo fo." AHAHAHAH

"Dont worry about this $^*(#@ Rick...."

Isn't that sweet.

But didn't you see? He's a stone cold gangster, he dosen't need you help. All you need is "yo' 9", right "dawg"?

If someone pays a price willingly, they're not getting ripped off.

Don't like it, don't pay, but don't all over them by writing about them on these boards. People do this for a living, and you could be damaging them.

Some people are easily influenced by others opinions, and you could be costing someone else business based on your "opinion".

But hey, I guess it comes with being a stone cold gangster, right G?