• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did your Secret Santa come through? Who's been naughty or nice?

204 posts in this topic

I'm wondering how many of you .....if the time gets late......will pay to ship next day air.....or second day air, in order to get your gift there before Christmas. I am starting to doubt whether it will get there without paying for one of those services.

I'm wondering how many of you .....if the time gets late......will pay to ship next day air.....or second day air, in order to get your gift there before Christmas. I am starting to doubt whether it will get there without paying for one of those services.

I might do that if its stateside.But overseas would be crazy expensive.

Cheapo

Cheapo

Unless of course it was going to Greggy then no expense is too much (thumbs u

Not holding my breathe, I'm not expecting mine before X-mas living in UK and all. If I did though it would be a great surprise for X-mas (thumbs u

My SS should have his though, I got a board member in the US to send it on ;)

I won't get mine before Christmas.

I think it stuck in customs...

If someone is just about to send mine or any one to the UK it's worth noting the package as reading material as I believe all books and comics except a few exceptions (Horror books) are custom free, Just a tip :o