• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What were you doing when the clock hit 12:00 AM...

83 posts in this topic

Playing Dungeons and Dragons online.

Is that still around?

How's it playing?

I played it for a month but really couldn't find decent people to party with.

Just a bunch of max lvlers...

Not sure...just started playing...since it is free...sort of...lol. I was playing eve online but got tired of paying 15.00 a month for it, even if it is a great game. I will probably go solo most of the time in DDO, just the way I like it. Plus the nostalgia factor of D&D, used to pay the pen and paper when I was younger...so many good childhood memories are wrapped up in all night D&D sessions. Besides my wife had the xbox 360 tied up with Dragon Age Origins...she has almost seventy hours in that game. I think she might be finished with it later today.

Went to a very cool party at a friends house,tried to get on the boards 10 min. after 12 to say happy new year to you guys and couldnt . I think the server was down.
yah, the boards normally freeze up every night from 12am-12:30am..

I was doing great til about 8 pm, when WHAM --- I suddenly had a raging fever, sore throat, spacey head. Seemed like one minute I was fine, next minute I was a mess.

Ended up going to sleep about 11 pm.

Feeling worse today.

:sick:

I was doing great til about 8 pm, when WHAM --- I suddenly had a raging fever, sore throat, spacey head. Seemed like one minute I was fine, next minute I was a mess.

Ended up going to sleep about 11 pm.

Feeling worse today.

:sick:

Dude,that sucks :(

Maybe this will make you feel better :foryou:

I was re-watching the final episode of M*A*S*H

That sounds a lot better then my night. My 15 yr old daughter after snow tubing on 12/29 had been complaining about stomach problems. We thought she had pulled a muscle. I came home yesterday on 12/31 at about 4:00 and she was still upset and then the stomach problems had moved to her lower right side. Lower right side made me think of appendix, so we went to the ER at 5:00. After numerous tests, lo and behold at exactly the stroke of 12:00 on New Years Day she was willed into surgery and had her appendix removed. Fortunately there was only a slight tear and not a total rupture of the appendix. Hopefully we will be able to get her out of the hospital tomorrow on 1/02. Definitely a surreal kind of night.

I was re-watching the final episode of M*A*S*H

That sounds a lot better then my night. My 15 yr old daughter after snow tubing on 12/29 had been complaining about stomach problems. We thought she had pulled a muscle. I came home yesterday on 12/31 at about 4:00 and she was still upset and then the stomach problems had moved to her lower right side. Lower right side made me think of appendix, so we went to the ER at 5:00. After numerous tests, lo and behold at exactly the stroke of 12:00 on New Years Day she was willed into surgery and had her appendix removed. Fortunately there was only a slight tear and not a total rupture of the appendix. Hopefully we will be able to get her out of the hospital tomorrow on 1/02. Definitely a surreal kind of night.

Sorry to hear that. Hope she's doing ok.

Our kids were with our ex others, so we spent the night with a group at a local watering hole. My favorite place.

:cloud9:

NewYearsEveDec09abstract.jpg