• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What was the last comic you acquired in 2009?

116 posts in this topic

The last purchase of '09... killing time trying to fill in a few blanks in this set.

A tough book to find in HG. Heck, a tough book to find period.

It's a sh!te issue, but it still makes the completist in me happy. :whee:

Wow. Nice. Must be a tough CGC run to put together.

The last purchase of '09... killing time trying to fill in a few blanks in this set.

Wow. Nice. Must be a tough CGC run to put together.

Getting there. I picked up about a third of them raw - they all came back 9.8. The 35¢ variants are really tough to find in HG.

Just bought this from that infamous nameless website. My first duck book still in the mail.

duckbook.jpg

SHWING!!!!! Starting big, I see :applause:

howardtheduck3396.jpg

Thanks for reminding me... I still need one! (thumbs u

Have gotten the vast majority of my books in last half of 2009 from the boards, inlcuding these two I just purchased, but don't yet have (borrowed images). Ditko Dr Strange :cloud9:

strange113.jpg

Great books! ST #113 has to be one of my all-time favourite covers. Makes me laugh every time I see it. Watch out for that [font:Arial Black]KILLER DEW[/font], HT!

Have gotten the vast majority of my books in last half of 2009 from the boards, inlcuding these two I just purchased, but don't yet have (borrowed images). Ditko Dr Strange :cloud9:

strange113.jpg

Great books! ST #113 has to be one of my all-time favourite covers. Makes me laugh every time I see it. Watch out for that [font:Arial Black]KILLER DEW[/font], HT!

You can tell it is a male tree too, by the fuzzy balls. "Dew" indeed.