• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thank You All...

267 posts in this topic

The internet messageboard as we know it may be changing as video and voice messageboards are on the way, so this may solve the problem . Imagine talking comics in the future with seeing someones face and hearing thier voice over the internet.I bet this will change the way people conduct business and interact.

Yes, because once we see everyone sitting in their underwear on the couch of their mom's basement (their "comic lair"), all dialogue will cease....

I caught that episode with the Governator. The 4 missing black boxes, when several people actually saw them before FBI made them go poof in particular was compelling.

I have definitely seen that Roy has a posse gunnin for him, to the degree that if he says water is wet, it will result in a hellstorm of manic opposition for him, and all who back him, on such a preposterous notion.

Maybe we should have detailed profiles explaining who our gang affiliation is on the boards, so that the undercurrent of sniping is better understood.

In the interests of accuracy, I'd suggest that it's more likely to be Roy who says water isn't wet.

Just sayin'... :/

I caught that episode with the Governator. The 4 missing black boxes, when several people actually saw them before FBI made them go poof in particular was compelling.

I have definitely seen that Roy has a posse gunnin for him, to the degree that if he says water is wet, it will result in a hellstorm of manic opposition for him, and all who back him, on such a preposterous notion.

Maybe we should have detailed profiles explaining who our gang affiliation is on the boards, so that the undercurrent of sniping is better understood.

In the interests of accuracy, I'd suggest that it's more likely to be Roy who says water isn't wet.

I think I'd prefer to discuss how wet water actually is on a relative scale.

:baiting:

I am mad at myself for reading this entire thread.

Hope Boozad comes back.

:gossip: He never left...he's at the Water Cooler..SH!

Well, to be fair to Boozad, he did leave for nearly 19 hours. (thumbs u

Just toss a splash of bourbon in that water and all the conflict will melt away....except, possibly, on Saturday night. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I am mad at myself for reading this entire thread.

Hope Boozad comes back.

:gossip: He never left...he's at the Water Cooler..SH!

Well, to be fair to Boozad, he did leave for nearly 19 hours. (thumbs u

With his posts averaging 25 a day, 19 hours is a long break

He appeared in the water cooler because we owed him money from the weeks Football prediction pool. He is still adamant that he will not show his face in the comics boards, I hope he changes his mind. :wishluck:

Or perhaps take an even-handed, all-encompassing approach to debating why its wet in the first place...

Or perhaps take an even-handed, all-encompassing approach to debating why its wet in the first place...

Most likely that the perception of water as wet is purely dependent upon the perception of the viewer, and that, relatively, based upon the worldview, ethics, and mores of the observer, water may be described as either completely wet or completely non-wet, or any other point on the wetness spectrum.

Most likely that the perception of water as wet is purely dependent upon the perception of the viewer, and that, relatively, based upon the worldview, ethics, and mores of the observer, water may be described as either completely wet or completely non-wet, or any other point on the wetness spectrum.

Epistemology. :cloud9:

:gossip: I think I know what it means--but then again, how do I really know? :grin:

I've said it before and I'll say it again...if Satan had a sweet run of books, there'd be Paypal payments flying into hell right now. doh!

True words.

Sad to say but very true, and boardies would be tripping over each other to be first. :sick:

I'm still trying to find out what books he has.

Unopened cases of New Mutants 98

A case of Batman 608 RRPs

Chew 1 first printing

Locke and Key 1 first printing

Blackest Night 1 sketch covers

that sort of thing

Don't forget, 2 cases each of Bone #1-10, first prints, 90% of the Maxx Blacks, and 200 copies of Cry for Dawn #3, Horror Con edition.

You wet noodle.

lol