• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's finally time to put Danny Dupcak out of business auction FUNDRAISER
2 2

607 posts in this topic

The auction raised $3,183.00 (plus at least $300 so far for the remaining auction that ends on Friday).

Thank you to everyone who donated and participated in the bidding (as well as sent funds separately). :applause:

This was very helpful and very much appreciated!!! (worship) (thumbs u

The auction raised $3,183.00 (plus at least $300 so far for the remaining auction that ends on Friday).

Thank you to everyone who donated and participated in the bidding (as well as sent funds separately). :applause:

:applause:

WEBHEAD

:banana:

Nice! :applause:

Dude good to see you back posting again.

Thanks, I'm glad to be back.

Thanks for all your efforts. Maxi Kudos.

Nice! :applause:

Dude good to see you back posting again.

Thanks, I'm glad to be back.

:hi:

;)

I presume everyone has received the book(s) they purchased, but if not please PM me. (thumbs u

Thanks again to everyone who participated! :applause:

Progress is being made in the case. :gossip: (thumbs u

So why does it cost 3K to bring Danny to justice? Where does the 3K go? How much of your own $ have you put up for this case?