• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel want DC comics ripped up.

32 posts in this topic

I just realized we hijacked this thread. Sorry OP.

Drinking and posting... not always a good thing. lol

Trooper... come home safe and thanks for your service.

I much prefer the hijack topic.

:)

Oh, and BAD Marvel. BAD!

50 comics for ONE variant...?

Pffft.

that's comforting... Gin/tonic is the only drink left I can drink copious amounts of and still be able to function in the AM.

Looooove Bombay Sapphire Gin with classic Schweppes. :cloud9:

Retailers – for every 50 stripped covers of the following comics sent to Marvel, you will qualify to receive one FREE Siege #3 Deadpool Variant. The 50 stripped covers can be any combination of the comics listed below and all submissions need to be received at the Marvel office at the address below by Tuesday 2/16/2010. Also included with the stripped covers must be your store contact information including Diamond Account # and email address.

Stripped Covers To Be Sent:

Adventure Comics #4

Booster Gold #26

Doom Patrol #4

Justice League Of America #39

Outsiders #24.

R.E.B.E.L.S #10

hm

And Fyi, Gin will kill your liver faster than other boozes.

WTF? :o

Why is that?

btw... I've heard that Gin and Vodka are essentially made the same way with just some subtle differences between them. Not that I ever checked that out for accuracy, but since we're lobbing booze trivia around...

Vodka is a neutral spirit, pretty much alcohol and water. Gin is a neutral spirit infused with botanicals, including juniper berries so it can be called gin.

(Bourbon is the nectar of the Gods.)

DSCI0015.jpg

Is this the first time something like this has happened?

This reminds me of a time when I worked at Yonge and Finch in North York.

There were 3 hot dog stands at the intersection. One at each corner.

One day, one of the hot dog salesmen decides he's going to undercut everybody by selling his $3+ hot dogs for a $1.

What happened? Every body had to cut prices to $1 to stay competitive. Even though they were almost losing money at that price they had to stay competitive.

I hope this doesn't turn into something ugly down the road and start a back lash that affects the hobby.

All we need is a new age in the hobby called the Shenanigans Age.

doh!