• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

There goes the neighborhood!

167 posts in this topic

sSa_cry3.gif

My eyes burn from all that white.

Those rocks almost killed me. I'm used to 80 lb. rocks.

Can't help my tan. I'm an off and on lab rat who never goes out in the field much. When I do outside work, it's mainly in the shade under many trees :cool:.

Before:

stonw2.jpg

After:

stonw1.jpg

sSa_cry3.gif

My eyes burn from all that white.

Those rocks almost killed me. I'm used to 80 lb. rocks.

Can't help my tan. I'm a off and on lab rat who never goes out in the field much. When I do outside work, it's mainly in the shade under many trees :cool:.

Before:

stonw2.jpg

After:

stonw1.jpg

:applause:

WTF this isn't about BODYCOUNT :sumo:

Hey! Pat! :hi:

I'm really mad at you for spoiling Heroes for me. I didn't have to hulu it, it was on my DVR.

If you watch Dollhouse(probably not), I'm PMing you who the secret founder of Rossum is. So when you do, it'll be ruined for you. :whee:

I didn't ruin it. I mentioned ONE scene that I said I liked! :makepoint:

...and ruined the twist :cry:.

PMing you ending of the new Halloween movie too, lol.

Is someone a Patriots fan from that photo? :sick:

Region of Champions :grin:

patscon.jpg

...just not this year :blahblah:

Dude, if that was the board when your cat beat you, you're dumber than a bag of marshmallows.

I'm just saying...

patscon.jpg

Dude, if that was the board when your cat beat you, you're dumber than a bag of marshmallows.

I'm just saying...

No, I was just taking the picture of the game all put together when she wandered by. But she is a very intelligent cat, her grandparents were Siamese. Meaning, she never shuts up. It's :blahblah: all day.

cat3.jpg

patscon.jpg

I'm just saying...

No, I was just taking the picture of the game all put together when she wandered by. But she is a very intelligent cat, her grandparents were Siamese. Meaning, she never shuts up. It's :blahblah: all day.

cat3.jpg

Saran Wrap over the top then turn the water on.

I hate cats.

I'm just saying...

I have to admit, I am a dog person. My brother had the best cat ever though, I really miss him. I think he's probably still alive, but my brother got divorced and she took the cat, so I have no idea :(