• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

There goes the neighborhood!

167 posts in this topic

Wow, a 100 post Welcome to the Board thread. Impressive. Most impressive.
Really, it was like a half a decade struggle to sign up here. I never thought I would fit in.

Just think how long this thread would be if you had boobs.

Wow, a 100 post Welcome to the Board thread. Impressive. Most impressive.
Really, it was like a half a decade struggle to sign up here. I never thought I would fit in.

Just think how long this thread would be if you had boobs.

My only sexy picture. I'm trying to lift up 200 lb. boulder with a bar in 90 degree heat while wedging rocks under it to restore an old stone wall :acclaim:.

DSC07210.jpg

Some rocks you can't move by machine because they are too soft, and you'll scar them.

Back when I was raising money to pay for my dogs chemo, Jerel was gracious enough to contact me through the registry after reading about it on the boards (as a non-member) and ask how he could help me out.

Very upstanding guy!

Wow!! :o What a very kind gesture and I love animals too.

Probably why I like these boards so much. :gossip:

Welcome to the boards Jerel. :applause:

fay :foryou:

Back when I was raising money to pay for my dogs chemo, Jerel was gracious enough to contact me through the registry after reading about it on the boards (as a non-member) and ask how he could help me out.

Very upstanding guy!

Wow!! :o What a very kind gesture and I love animals too.

Probably why I like these boards so much. :gossip:

Welcome to the boards Jerel. :applause:

fay :foryou:

Hi Fay! If I could save every sick and lost animal I would. I grew up with a blind and deaf dog and horse and had a healthy housecat for almost 24 years. Not to sound like a creepy Sarah Mclaughlin commercial, but these two kittens were born outside feral and caught a disease that made them blind to predators. Their mother bit me when I tried to get her off the streets when she was younger, so this kind of thing wouldn't happen and I had to get rabies shots. That was a $5,500 bill.

DSC07458.jpg

DSC07466.jpg

But, I aided them so they could get better. I was the first human contact these animals ever had. This one came around and through WAG was adopted into a loving family.

DSC07824.jpg

DSC07960.jpg

But, this one(as a kitten) was lost to the cold because I couldn't get to him in time :cry:

straycat6.jpg

I tell allot of people this is my second hobby, but this comes before my graded 10's and people trying to gouge me on OA. I'll spend what I can to get them in a home, even if it is a barn home.