• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

There goes the neighborhood!

167 posts in this topic

The only warning I have is beware of mothers who can send in their IDW books and score 9.9s and 10s

:roflmao:

(worship)

A boardie I thought was one of the best sellers and a friend posted this a while back,

"and this just in...

my Mom can sub IDW books and get 9.9s and 10s...so don't fall over yourselves if you are getting 9.9s and 10s on those! COMMON is an understatement...

In fact...

I might just have my Ma go and pick out a few IDW books when she is in town and have her sub them to prove my point...

hmmm...."

:cry:

Welcome to the board's Jerel!...

(hmm....that name sounds suspiciously close to "Jor-El"...I wonder if.....nahh it couldn't be) hm

68 miles north of Beantown sounds like you would be very close to Newburyport MA?

Newburyport, MA is about 38 miles north of Boston. I used to live there.

68 sounds like it'll be in New Hampshire or Maine.

(hmm....that name sounds suspiciously close to "Jor-El"...I wonder if.....nahh it couldn't be) hm

68 miles north of Beantown sounds like you would be very close to Newburyport MA?

I have heard so many "Jerel! Take it! Join us!... You *will* bow down before me, Jerel. I swear it! No matter that it takes an eternity, you *will* bow down before me! Both you, and then one day, your heirs!", "Kneel and swear eternal loyalty to General Zod!" and "Son of Jerel. We were beginning to think you were a coward" from the grade school playground to the bullies in high school. I swear I was secretly hoping the Superman Returns would bomb and disappear. I would have to go into therapy if this still happened in my thirties. I'm watching Smallville sweating Zod is going to Clark(the son of Jor-El) eventually to kneel down before him, lol.

Newburyport, MA is about 35 miles north of Boston. I used to live there.

68 sounds like it'll be in New Hampshire.

Correct, I'm in the "Live Free or Die Hard" State :golfclap: