• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Money Is No Object!!

204 posts in this topic

Do you have any Charly Sheen in BA level 3.0 or better?

Im putting together a HG Brat Pack run and only need Charly and Im done!

Looking to trade for HG Bardot, Bisset and Monroe, strictly graded UGC-vialed specimens

I'll trade my Bisset 78 for any Bogart. Must be sealed.

Do you have any Charly Sheen in BA level 3.0 or better?

Yea but it's mixed with the bad stuff; I collected it out of a stall in a Taco Bell after he had been in there about 15 minutes. I'm still not selling it though...I'd hate to break up my Sheen run (Martin/Charlie/Emilio) until I can upgrade the Charlie. cloud9.gif

I'm still not selling it though...I'd hate to break up my Sheen run (Martin/Charlie/Emilio) until I can upgrade the Charlie. cloud9.gif

Do you have any Number 2's in that Sheen run? I need a slabbed Number 2 of Emilio in unrestored shape. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I need a slabbed Number 2 of Emilio in unrestored shape. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I'm afraid my specimen is an adulterated UGC 9.6...it's got some of Marv Albert's backwash saliva mixed in with it. ooo.gif But other than that, it's a nice, bright yellow vial...looks to me like Emilio ate nothing but grapefruit and brocolli that week. cloud9.gif

THAT'S MY POINT, FF!! At last!!! You have (hopefully) come to understanding! There is NO rational reason for collecting something that is "sealed" or "Mint-in-box" or "Mint-on-card"!!! People do it because... THEY WANT TO.

That's some brilliant insight!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif I wonder whether collecting vials of pee from celebrities will become a popular hobby? After all, as you're inferring, there are no aesthetics to collecting, people just do it because THEY WANT TO! I think I'm onto something here...I'm going to buy a centrifuge and start hanging out in Hollywood bathrooms. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I'll report back once I make my first million! acclaim.gif

Golly, FF... how much did people pay for that wad of chewing gum from whichever baseball player that was? Interesting that celebrity urine was the first place your mind went, though. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nice attempt at sarcasm, but as with so many things in your life, you failed.

Now would you like to present a cogent argument against the idea that there are no aesthetics to collecting, or was this your way of saying "I surrender?"

Oh, and what were you going to be doing with this urine that would require a centrifuge? Or do you just not know what a centrifuge is? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

Hmmph....I'm holding out for a beer & peanuts stool from Emilio. frown.gif

Pikers, silly Modern Age collectors. You youngsters need to move to the Golden Age.

I have a Martin Sheen sample from 1953 - does this qualify for Golden Age?

Nope. You need at least a used Errol Flynn condom or better to open.

And with that, I declare this thread dead. Ewwwwww. 27_laughing.gif

mccoy.jpg

But, FF was going to explain his "centrifuge" remark! 27_laughing.gif

mccoy_doctor.jpg

I might have explained that it was to separate the urine from the water in a toilet if it hadn't been included in the same post as the following absolutely absent-minded, butt-dumb remark from you:

Now would you like to present a cogent argument against the idea that there are no aesthetics to collecting, or was this your way of saying "I surrender?"

foreheadslap.gif I don't debate with people who only stop to read the posts with at least 5 smilies in them and then jump in later asking questions about the posts they've skipped over. 893frustrated.gif Now post your "I've gotta have the last word!" remark while I go back to ignoring your arrogant attitude. frown.gif

I might have explained that it was to separate the urine from the water in a toilet if it hadn't been included in the same post as the following absolutely absent-minded, butt-dumb remark from you:

foreheadslap.gif I don't debate with people who only stop to read the posts with at least 5 smilies in them and then jump in later asking questions about the posts they've skipped over. 893frustrated.gif Now post your "I've gotta have the last word!" remark while I go back to ignoring your arrogant attitude. frown.gif

Don't worry, FF. "Urine" control. BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, pee humor. How droll. smirk.gif

Don't worry, FF. "Urine" control. BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, pee humor. How droll. smirk.gif

10_2_11.gif