• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phantom Lady #17 CGC 6.5 From Zodiak Collection...Closed Off to Ebay!

61 posts in this topic

sure would be nice if one would participate on the boards, instead of just coming here to pimp their wares, huh dale :baiting:

Dang, that's just cold.

lol

But so very true.Couldnt make it over to sign Niks cel

Are you commenting on Paulie not coming over to sign Nik's cel?

(shrug)

Yes.

And you're going to hold that against him as some sort of badge of honor?

:screwy:

First off, my post was tongue in cheek as I considered Paul a friend.

Second, it's just a frigging signature. It's not something that should be considered mandatory. Sometimes people have real things to deal with and you should know as well as anyone else that Paulie has been through a rough couple of years. To air it out on the boards from your perspective alone is just in poor taste on your end.

meh

Wow.Over react much :screwy:

Im holding no grudge.Badge of honor?Thats Stus thing.

And your right its just a friggin signature.For a friggin cel that sits on Niks famllys mantle next to a picture of his family.

So Paul went through a divorce.You did I did so what.Im sorry he has hit a bad patch.But bad taste?You brought it up not me.

Dennis, you need to stop typing. You're starting to sound really foolish.

You bumped a thread that was a year and a month old to bash a board member who currently doesn't post here. Then you went on to explain that it was because he didn't sign Nik's cel...as if that is something mandatory and worth discussing on a public forum. Really.

Then 3 other board members thought it was uncool and posted as much.

No matter what your motive was it looks vindictive to the outsider looking in.

Hey guys,

To be honest all I went through a few years back I can't remember anything about signing a cell, It was a nightmare! Been ok for a bit but just had been doing my thing and raising kids. I have missed many of you, and I am thinking I want to start up comics again, I very much miss them and the amazing people involved in the hobby.

Anyway, I am looking forward to talking with many of you.

Paul

Hey guys,

To be honest all I went through a few years back I can't remember anything about signing a cell, It was a nightmare! Been ok for a bit but just had been doing my thing and raising kids. I have missed many of you, and I am thinking I want to start up comics again, I very much miss them and the amazing people involved in the hobby.

Anyway, I am looking forward to talking with many of you.

Paul

PAUL?!?! :o:hi: