• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schomburg war cover, CGC'ed, SUB-MARINER #6 , CLOSED MOVED TO FLEABAY

21 posts in this topic

Hello fellow Board members ,

Up for sale: Sub-mariner #6 1942 Schomburg War Cover . CGC 3.0 Cream to Off-White Pages. Nice colors !

Price: $725

. NEW PRICE 645

I was going to ask $750 , however there is a chip out of the case at the top of the front of the case above "CGC".

All board rules apply, 1st :takeit: gets the book . Please pm me with any questions regarding cash or trade.

Payment: Pay/Pal personal please as I am broke... lol

within 48 hours por vavor .

Shipping with full insurance inside the USA is $12.00

International shipping is between $25.00 and $37.50, I will only charge the exact amount I am charged and that amount will be indicated on the package for your verification.

Thank you for looking !!! :applause:

P1040099.jpg

P1040101.jpg

Up for sale: Sub-mariner #6 1942 Schomburg War Cover . CGC 3.0 Cream to Off-White Pages. Nice colors ! Price: $725. I was going to ask $750 , however there is a chip out of the case at the top of the front of the case above "CGC".

All board rules apply, 1st :takeit: gets the book . Please pm me with any questions regarding cash or trade.

International shipping is between $25.00 and $37.50, I will only charge the exact amount I am charged and that amount will be indicated on the package for your verification.

P1040099.jpg

P1040101.jpg

one of the greatest of all timely covers; this is an over-guide book, and should fly out of here.

Up for sale: Sub-mariner #6 1942 Schomburg War Cover . CGC 3.0 Cream to Off-White Pages. Nice colors ! Price: $725. I was going to ask $750 , however there is a chip out of the case at the top of the front of the case above "CGC".

P1040099.jpg

P1040101.jpg

one of the greatest of all timely covers; this is an over-guide book, and should fly out of here.

Thank you Mr. Parker (thumbs u