• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-MEN #1 club
27 27

3,535 posts in this topic

WTTB. Please have Stan Lee stop defacing all of your comics. :sick: Nice stuff!

lol.... My goal is to have Stan Lee 'deface' all of his key books. I'm only missing 4 until I complete my goal :)

:sick: Why??? Don't you know what his sig looks like by now??? Stop the madness!!!

lol.... My goal is to have Stan Lee 'deface' all of his key books. I'm only missing 4 until I complete my goal :)

:sick: Why??? Don't you know what his sig looks like by now??? Stop the madness!!!

I like to collect SS 'key' books. If it makes you feel better, the vast majority are mid-grades. (thumbs u

Keep the originals Blue and, if you have too, have REPRINTS defaced - see my sig line :cloud9:

Edited by Waylander

Keep the originals Blue and, if you have too, have REPRINTS defaced - see my sig line :cloud9:

Yes, I cannot understand why anyone would ever get a book signed...

:foryou::hi: I still will say a prayer every night that Stan Lee will forget how to sign his name soon. :devil:lol

Me either. lol

:foryou::hi: I still will say a prayer every night that Stan Lee will forget how to sign his name soon. :devil:lol

lol

Each to their own. Some people would say it's nuts to seek out obscure 50s Atlas books. :baiting::)

lol

Each to their own. Some people would say it's nuts to seek out obscure 50s Atlas books. :baiting::)

:sorry: When your right.....you are right. :tonofbricks:

I'd like to join too. I'd always wanted to get one and never thought I'd get around to it, but I picked up part of a collection today and it contained this baby.

X-Men01.jpg

Just got my grade back on this, Universal 4.0 with OW pages! I wasn't expecting that with the chipping, but I'll take it.

I'd like to join too. I'd always wanted to get one and never thought I'd get around to it, but I picked up part of a collection today and it contained this baby.

X-Men01.jpg

Just got my grade back on this, Universal 4.0 with OW pages! I wasn't expecting that with the chipping, but I'll take it.

Congrats bro! :applause: You should focus on Marvel superhero stuff....and stop looking for a JIM 1 for awhile. :wishluck:

Attended a BBQ today with quite a number of comic geeks in attendance and managed to make a trade or two.

Thrilled to come home with this entry into the X-Men #1 Club :)

Xmen1cgc5_zps1a421424.jpg

Nice Leather Couch Bill!!!

(and that X-men comic isn't too shabby either (thumbs u )...

Hopefully I'll be able to make next year's BBQ!

Attended a BBQ today with quite a number of comic geeks in attendance and managed to make a trade or two.

lol

Thanks brother, and you better bring that Cap 1 :cloud9:

I read this before, but I'm still jealous. I want to have friends who trade Silver Age key books at a BBQ!

If you live within driving distance of Philadelphia, let me know and we'll get you an invite to the next one. Many great deals have been made in my backyard, including when I sold this X-men 1 to Bill. But now I need an X-men 1....

If you live within driving distance of Philadelphia, let me know and we'll get you an invite to the next one. Many great deals have been made in my backyard, including when I sold this X-men 1 to Bill. But now I need an X-men 1....

Might take you up on this one, I need a xmen 1 lol

Thanks, but I live near Toronto. Might have to start a Comic Book trading BBQ around here! I need to upgrade my X-Men CGC 4.0 sooner or later.