• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-MEN #1 club
27 27

3,535 posts in this topic

Which do you think you'll keep?

I assume question was directed at me? I'm leaning towards keeping the .5 SS and selling the restored. Not 100% sure though. I'll make up my mind once i have the restored book in my hands (on its way to my house right now, should be here soon).

I assume question was directed at me? I'm leaning towards keeping the .5 SS and selling the restored. Not 100% sure though. I'll make up my mind once i have the restored book in my hands (on its way to my house right now, should be here soon).

I was thinking I'd lean that way too. Not sure. Let us know what you decide!

I was thinking I'd lean that way too. Not sure. Let us know what you decide!

I decided to keep the low grade .5 SS and sell the restored one.

I will have to take a scan later, but I am now a member of the club (top left):

IMG_2566_zps005e955a.jpg

Looking for a copy of the scan, I do not think I ever posted this book in the thread. It is an old label 2.5 that has not been pressed. The owner paid a whopping $7 for it in the late 70s.

cgcX-Men1_zps4636f43b.jpg

Alas I have to be removed from the club. My awesome 1.0 (pg 123) has been traded to another board member for one of my lifelong grails. woot!

What comic could be possibly be worth trading an X-Men #1 for?

:sumo:

Alas I have to be removed from the club. My awesome 1.0 (pg 123) has been traded to another board member for one of my lifelong grails. woot!

I think he was looking for tnmt 1 and he found it. But I could be mistaken

I think he was looking for tnmt 1 and he found it. But I could be mistaken

Righto ;)