• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-MEN #1 club
27 27

3,535 posts in this topic

Very nice indeed. A 9.0 might not make you the chairman of the club but if gets you on the board of directors for sure.
I think filter has/had a 9.6...

Very nice indeed. A 9.0 might not make you the chairman of the club but if gets you on the board of directors for sure.
I think filter has/had a 9.6...

Definitely still has :) X-men 1 is the one book I always wanted to own as a kid. It took me years and probably went through buying/selling a dozen "keeper" copies before i finally landed this one. I was fortunate enough in the last two years to go from a 9.0, to 9.2, to 9.4, to eventually 9.6. (9.8 is out of my budget so 9.6 is where the craziness has to stop)

The flip side is I probably won't be able to afford to finish some of the other things I was hoping to collect any time soon but on the plus side I did wind up with the book at the top of my wish list.

I'm not a big fan of Stan Lee's signature on a lot of the books that are out there, but I love the Stan Lee signature books when Stan Lee was actually the writer on it. Very nice SS XM1!

I'm not a big fan of Stan Lee's signature on a lot of the books that are out there, but I love the Stan Lee signature books when Stan Lee was actually the writer on it. Very nice SS XM1!

I feel the same way about signatures. And thanks gents.