• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-MEN #1 club
27 27

3,535 posts in this topic

I hope this book goes way up with the two new movies. I bet it will. Its cheap right now imo.

A very important book to be sure, but I believe the sheer number of surviving copies is what holds the value down. I think it is under valued as well.

-J.

Very nice copy. Presents very well for the grade. It's a historic comic book and I believe will hold its value as long as you didn't overpay. Sure, there are a lot of copies in the census but there always seem to be buyers looking to add the book to their collections. Congrats on owning a great book! (worship)

Edited by Stevenrams

I think overtime, its value will maintain and will have slight upward movement as years go by. it won't have huge rises in spikes compared to say a AF 15 or a Hulk 1. A key regardless and a great book to have in you collection.