• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-MEN #1 club
27 27

3,535 posts in this topic

Got this rag back off eBay in 2008. Wondering if I should bother slabbing it...or finding a cents copy!

x-men1.jpg

US and Pence copies were so cheap back then.. :cry:

Sweet book :applause:

Pence copy :cloud9:

Got this rag back off eBay in 2008. Wondering if I should bother slabbing it...or finding a cents copy!

x-men1.jpg

US and Pence copies were so cheap back then.. :cry:

4.5/5.0 Pence copies show as having sold for $1400-$2250. If you're going to sell, I would grade. Otherwise, I'd slide it into a mylar and enjoy.

Didn't realize until I looked at GPA for the pence copy...

A recently graded 8.5 sold in May for about the prior price of a 9.0 ($22k), an 8.0 sold about $2k north of the prior average of an 8.0 ($13.1k) and a 7.0 sell was about $1k north of the prior average. A 7.5 was about a $1k down, but that could have been a bad example of a book in that grade. Anyone see any of these and have a comment?

Could we be seeing the higher graded copies of this one hitting an upward swing?

You used to be able to find all kinds of high grade copies for sell. I've noticed that there aren't as many out there as there were 8-10 months ago.

Say wha?!?!

14567459962_c6ae36f63f_c.jpg

I haven't scanned it yet but the pic doesn't do it justice by far. Here's a link with a better scan.

LINK

14588461703_40404e54fa_b.jpg

About time, you cheap bugger!