• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pedigree Auction Sales and Relistings. Legit?

901 posts in this topic

Still three up that had full bids before I hit the BIN on the others. Asleep at the wheel.......

Honestly pick up the bloody phone already. The amount of time and energy you spend complaining on these boards about it is ridiculous when you could get this resolved with a 30 second phone conversation.

I'm on a budget, and can't make Long Distance calls on my phone due to the service plan I have.

Are you this rude all the time, or just one week out of the month? :blahblah:

TOLL FREE: (877) 6-COMICS (626-6427) 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. EST (shrug)

I'm on a budget, and can't make Long Distance calls on my phone due to the service plan I have.

That would have required that he actually check to make sure Pedigree has a toll-free number...what other incredibly unreasonable lengths do you expect this poor man to have to extend to? (tsk)

Still three up that had full bids before I hit the BIN on the others. Asleep at the wheel.......

Honestly pick up the bloody phone already. The amount of time and energy you spend complaining on these boards about it is ridiculous when you could get this resolved with a 30 second phone conversation.

Must be that time of the month. :makepoint: Toll free calls are expensive you know.

ET phone home.

Done and done with it.

From an 'outsiders' prespective, you CGCer's a 'a breed apart'.....

Future Trend Prediction:

Putting your slabbed comics in another slab to protect the inner slab...pure genius.

And certainly no wonder why it's a dying hobby....

I'm so old, I remember when collecting comics used to be fun. Now it's all about the Benjamins...

Done and done with it.

Future Trend Prediction:

Putting your slabbed comics in another slab to protect the inner slab...pure genius.

I'm so old, I remember when collecting comics used to be fun. Now it's all about the Benjamins...

lol This from a guy who CGC'd his mid grade Dells to maximize profits. Hypocrisy thy name is Vault Keeper. Keep on truckin' papaw!!!!!

Done and done with it.

Future Trend Prediction:

lol This from a guy who CGC'd his mid grade Dells to maximize profits. Hypocrisy thy name is Vault Keeper. Keep on truckin' papaw!!!!!

And complained loudly about how CGC was terribly undergrading and set crazy high prices.

Done and done with it.

Future Trend Prediction:

Hey, I tried to 'play the game', and realized it's for fools. CGC shouldn't be the 'be all, end all' in grading, yet it is. There's so much wrong with their whole set-up, I wouldn't know where to begin. Nitpicking over 0.2's, and having them translate into thousands of dollars of difference, or books selling for 60x price guide prices is plain stupid, unless YOU'RE the one lining your pockets at some other fools expense.

Done and done with it.

Future Trend Prediction:

And complained loudly about how CGC was terribly undergrading and set crazy high prices.

IMO, they WERE seriously undergraded, and the grader's notes made no sense at all. Par for the course for CGC.

Done and done with it.

Future Trend Prediction:

Hey, I tried to 'play the game', and realized it's for fools. CGC shouldn't be the 'be all, end all' in grading, yet it is. There's so much wrong with their whole set-up, I wouldn't know where to begin. Nitpicking over 0.2's, and having them translate into thousands of dollars of difference, or books selling for 60x price guide prices is plain stupid, unless YOU'RE the one lining your pockets at some other fools expense.

we anxiously await your superior offering.

Done and done with it.

Future Trend Prediction:

IMO, they WERE seriously undergraded, and the grader's notes made no sense at all. Par for the course for CGC.

I've yet to see more than a few dozen 'undergraded' books come out of CGC.

However, I have seen truck-loads that were overgraded, IMHO.

I had a few that were under graded. However, I had those sons-of- pressed and that fixed that. (thumbs u

I had a few that were under graded. However, I had those sons-of- pressed and that fixed that. (thumbs u

doh!

lol