• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Secret Avengers" - Ed Brubaker & Mike Deodato

30 posts in this topic

"...'Secret Avengers' is the second new title to be planned as part of the publisher's Heroic Age reboot of their hottest franchise after Brian Bendis and John Romita, Jr.'s "Avengers." However, with four Avengers books to be replaced, it's highly unlikely the publisher will have anything less than a quartet of titles starring Earth's Mightiest Heroes on stands come May."

More is not better. How about concentrating on getting one good, core Avengers title and use the solo titles (Cap, Thor, Iron Man, Spidey, etc.) to supplement story arcs at times.

doh!

"...'Secret Avengers' is the second new title to be planned as part of the publisher's Heroic Age reboot of their hottest franchise after Brian Bendis and John Romita, Jr.'s "Avengers." However, with four Avengers books to be replaced, it's highly unlikely the publisher will have anything less than a quartet of titles starring Earth's Mightiest Heroes on stands come May."

More is not better. How about concentrating on getting one good, core Avengers title and use the solo titles (Cap, Thor, Iron Man, Spidey, etc.) to supplement story arcs at times.

doh!

Agreed.

and yah, it's probably Spider-Man...

but not Peter Parker...

That's Miguel O' Hara! ;)

I think Spidey is too obvious & the fingers look big. I think it's Beast. He's left the X-Men at the moment. Plus the phrase... "I focus on the solution, not the problem." seems more like Beast.

After his "descent into the dark side" during World War Hulk and his departure from the New Avengers, I think Doc Strange as some redemption to get. Of course, I don't know what he's been up to since he left the New Avengers, so (shrug)