• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You know what I hate?

226 posts in this topic

I am sure those screen shots are real and unaltered. We can all see what transpired when reading the pm chain.

When Divad expressed displeasure, Pirate responded "Send them back". Too brusque a response for a buyer who wants an apology more than any other kind of make me whole number crunching transaction.

If pirate had simply feined some sort of half hearted apology, and said something like: " Sorry for your inconvenience. Please send back and I will do full refund" then that lil bit of customer service suck up, that most all of use have to do in some degree at some point in our lives, would have been more than sufficient to satisfy Divad. Thats just my guess of course.

So, a refund was in fact offered. But I don't blame the receiver for not sending them back either.

If it was me that had been the seller, I have to say that I would have refunded the money via PayPal as a gift, and just wrote off the books as a lesson learned in customer service.

But that's just me.

I have been doing this for over 10 years. Why keep them if they were "bent in half" as he claimed?

I am sure those screen shots are real and unaltered. We can all see what transpired when reading the pm chain.

When Divad expressed displeasure, Pirate responded "Send them back". Too brusque a response for a buyer who wants an apology more than any other kind of make me whole number crunching transaction.

If pirate had simply feined some sort of half hearted apology, and said something like: " Sorry for your inconvenience. Please send back and I will do full refund" then that lil bit of customer service suck up, that most all of use have to do in some degree at some point in our lives, would have been more than sufficient to satisfy Divad. Thats just my guess of course.

We are talking about Divad here.

I don't see any "demand" in there for gift payment...thanks for the screenshots, don't think you did anything wrong here. Some folks just like the drama I guess? (shrug)

I hate when people leave their blinker on when they are clearly not turning....

irritates me to no end...

You don't care for those who are going around the world to the left (or right)???;)

I think it's even better when they leave the blinker on, but then merge/turn the other way.... :makepoint:

That makes me scream in terror, as they drive me off the road.

:eek:

I hate when people leave their blinker on when they are clearly not turning....

irritates me to no end...

Most of those people have serious hearing loss, and don't recognize the audio "click click" cue, so please give them a break.

With the loud music, Ipods, THX blaring movies, raves, etc. hearing loss is a SERIOUS issue in North America, and the people getting hearing aids and other technology are getting younger and younger. It's actually scary and I wonder if any kids today will be able to hear when they hit 35-40?

You want a sure career for your kid? Tell them to become an audiologist.

Not a bad idea, and you are right, I notice it with people I am driving with all the time too.

(I probably do it more often and don't hear it lol)

JJ

That is one thing that annoys me as well. So, you know what I do?? I turn my blinker on and let everyone else get annoyed. :grin:

Jeff

So, a refund was in fact offered. But I don't blame the receiver for not sending them back either.

If it was me that had been the seller, I have to say that I would have refunded the money via PayPal as a gift, and just wrote off the books as a lesson learned in customer service.

But that's just me.

I have been doing this for over 10 years. Why keep them if they were "bent in half" as he claimed?

Bent in half does not mean destroyed or worthless. In this hobby, the slightest little bend. One that most people wouldn't even notice, is cause for uproar.

But it just may not be worth the trouble. I am assuming the buyer would have to eat the postage both ways. Plus a trip to the post office, packing, etc.

Just keep them and read them or give them to the kids, or whatever. I would have done the same thing in the buyers shoes (but I would not have started this thread). Time is money and comics are supposed to be for reading anyway. Right? Easy to read a bent comic book.

As I said. Much to do about nothing. Don't do business with each other anymore and then it is over. Put egos aside.

• Administrator
I hate this new forum layout lol

If you go to MY STUFF > My Preferences and update your preferred style sheet to CS_Large_Font all should be unchanged for you.

We had to change the defaults to accommodate some forthcoming enhancements.

I hate this new forum layout lol

If you go to MY STUFF > My Preferences and update your preferred style sheet to CS_Large_Font all should be unchanged for you.

We had to change the defaults to accommodate some forthcoming enhancements.

That works!!