• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes Inc #1 Steve Ditko Wally Wood 1969 - 44 boxes

18 posts in this topic

I have 44 unopened boxes of Heroes Inc #1 left to sell. Each box contains 300 copies.

I'm asking $100 per box (33 cents per book) + exact shipping.

Buy 2 boxes take $5 off per box

Buy 3 boxes take $10 off per box

Buy 4 or more boxes and take an additional $1 off per box you buy.

(If someone wants all 44 boxes that would be $49 per box)

Any questions, please ask! I need the space in the house and I need the $$ so I'm very motivated to blow these out cheap to someone.

(I would be shipping from zip code 14626. I believe each box weighs about 35 lbs)

HeroesInc1.jpg

The prices are good, good luck with the sales. (thumbs u

Andy

Thanks!! I'm very motivated right now to clear out the rest of the books I have in the house so if anyone's interested I'm happy to work with them. I'm ready to sell the rest of these cheap to whoever wants them!

Wow. I would love to hear the story about how you acquired these. I knew that there were a lot of warehouse copies, but that's still pretty impressive.

I think it was probably 3-4 years ago I wound up buying the majority of the copies that were found in the werehouse. I actually didn't realize I had as many boxes left as I do. But these are whats left over after selling them over the last few years.

:bump:

:news:Take 50% off most of the above prices :news:

If you buy 1 box: $50

If you buy 2: $47.50 per box

If you buy 3 $45 per box

If someone wants them all I'll drop the price to $30 a box. (10 cents a book)

Thread closes at 9 PM when all remaining books will be sold elsewhere.

If I were a dealer I would purchase a box of these to include as freebie add-ons to orders. Someone threw one of these into one of my first orders, and even though I knew they were a find, I was still very appreciative and this gesture put the dealer in a very positive light.

If I were a dealer I would purchase a box of these to include as freebie add-ons to orders. Someone threw one of these into one of my first orders, and even though I knew they were a find, I was still very appreciative and this gesture put the dealer in a very positive light.
I was thinking the exact same thing

That's how I got my copy

How about burning all of the boxes but one quarter of one and see if the law of supply and demand really works!! That way they are out of your life and you may increase the value.

Go on, I dare you!!

i would actually consider this if I owned the remainder. Video tape it and plaster it all over the boards and youtube so people witness it.

That's how I got my copy

Ditto here. I bought a reasonably-priced (under $15) lot of Tomb of Dracula's on eBay and got one of these slipped into a mylar included for free. The gesture had me leaving glowing feedback, though admittedly any kind of cool freebie included in a transaction is likely always viewed positively by a buyer.