• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kevin Smith kicked off plane for being too fat

87 posts in this topic

So Southwest kicks a person off the flight who has 1.6 million Twitter followers. Who then proceeds to leave over 50 Tweets on the matter. Which then results in a media brush fire soon to be a firestorm.

Not exactly great for PR purposes...

So Southwest kicks a person off the flight who has 1.6 million Twitter followers. Who then proceeds to leave over 50 Tweets on the matter. Which then results in a media brush fire soon to be a firestorm.

or a great marketing campaign. :insane:

SOUTHWEST. WE TREAT EVERYONE THE SAME.

DID YOU SEE WHAT WE DID TO KEVIN SMITH?

93507.jpg.0ef081d1dd3ce7de1853399fdb87f2a3.jpg

I can see them running Ads during next year's Super Bowl.

Famous people thrown off of Southwest...

Orson Wells?

orson-welles.gif

Ride that sled right out onto the tarmac.

Shelley Winters?

SHELLEYWINTERS.jpg

Once you've tipped over a boat you won't get the chance to do that to our plane.

Southwest, ejecting the obese since 1985...... (thumbs u

Still I can't imagine this is going to help them at all...

:signfunny:

lol

Randy Couture...not such a good listener:

randy-couture-suit.jpg

I have cauliflower ears on my right ear but that's just amazing. Years and years of abuse to those ears! lol

Protip- Never mess with a guy with cauliflower ear.

The seats on planes are tiny, if you extend beyond your purchased seat you should be forced to buy two tickets. I fly a lot, and am fricken tired of fatties extending into my seat. pisses me off.

I agree. buy 2 tickets. I place my armrests down so I can use them, people try to move them up to get a few more fat inches in there. I say NO. I bought my seat/space and the arm rests.

See this is why I have my own jet...no muss or fuss...

::and then he wakes up and realizes there is no private jet waiting for him on the tarmac and he must sit between Kevin Smith and John Goodman:: :fear:

I wonder what Michael Moore would say about what happened to Kevin Smith considering Smith is a friend of his?

He'd probably say he swallows a lot of aggression, along with a lot of pizzas.

2615-18510.gif

lol:applause: