• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masters Signing- Stan Lee, Joe Simon, John Romita, Colan, Zeck, Beatty+ More

565 posts in this topic

Very, very nice books - lets see Standard is 15 days. Economy is 40 days. Guess I will get my books in 25 more days!!!! :juggle:

In Theory yes, but give or take a week. These books were processed over a few days so some started the process 2-3 days later than others.

Sean - I am grateful and happy for this event. When I was a boy, this is how it felt a few weeks before Xmas :whee:

Good news...my wife just informed me that my Avengers #1 that I subbed for the Masters signing with Stan Lee has arrived! I'll take some pics and post them up when I get home.

did u use standard?

Yup, I used standard, got my book back pretty quick. She's only a low grade but I bought it as a 1.0...pleasantly surprised with a 1.8. (On a side note, I have to invest in a fullsize scanner...lol)

A HUGE thank you to Sean!

Avengers1CGC18SSStanLee.jpg

Also a .8 bump is awesome. Believe it or not I think I suggested to Stan to sign on the text but he did not want to and picked that spot... That is a tough book to find a place to sign now that I look at it.

I think the BEST spot on that book is Loki's glove, but that's just my opinion...

duh of course they have not made it in yet doh!

Dont you think I would be posting an update in this thread all along if they were!

It is not like I haven't been keeping everyone informed EVERY step of the way and answering PM's on a daily basis.

Like I said if you have an inquiry about your submission just ask. Please don't call CGC :foryou:

Also Eric would not know about my books. I work everything out with Joe P. So you were not even asking the right person..........come on now!!!! :baiting:doh!doh!

duh of course they have not made it in yet doh!

Dont you think I would be posting an update in this thread all along if they were!

It is not like I haven't been keeping everyone informed EVERY step of the way and answering PM's on a daily basis.

Like I said if you have an inquiry about your submission just ask. Please don't call CGC :foryou:

Also Eric would not know about my books. I work everything out with Joe P. So you were not even asking the right person..........come on now!!!! :baiting:doh!doh!

I called about an invoice and happened to ask about the Buscema books. I call CGC all the time, that IS why they have a customer service right? I thought you had mentioned about a week ago that the books were being shipped to CGC and I thought it would be a fun update. :foryou: Is there a reason we shouldn't call them? Because I'll tell you I bug the living mess out of them when they have my books and I don't plan on stopping. lol

I am trying to hook up with a really hot chick...I have tried everything to get her attention..geez, I am even wearing slacks now...you guys think that if I pee my pants in front of her, she'll think I am a total renegade??

I am trying to hook up with a really hot chick...I have tried everything to get her attention..geez, I am even wearing slacks now...you guys think that if I pee my pants in front of her, she'll think I am a total renegade??

Just walk around with a Woody proclaiming how sensitive you are. (thumbs u

That's too cheesy...c'mon...that's how my parents met!!!

That's too cheesy...c'mon...that's how my parents met!!!

Bwah-hah-Hah!

Good one!