• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masters Signing- Stan Lee, Joe Simon, John Romita, Colan, Zeck, Beatty+ More

565 posts in this topic

Now you know you can do Stan Lee, Joe Simon, John Romita, and Gene Colan all on one books or any combo of those 4. Pretty amazing when you think about it. We need more suggestions on which books would be good for all 4. Let's get some ideas rolling guys for all the possibilites, this is a great opportunity and people will need suggestions. We only have about 4 weeks to get the books to Sean, so we better figure it out fast.

Bill.

Marvel Super-Heroes (Vol. 1) #13

Marvel, 1-Mar-1968

Reprints; 1st appearance of Carol Danvers; 2nd Appearance of Captain Marvel; 2nd Appearance of Una; 2nd Appearance of Col. Yon-Rogg; Black Knight reprint; Vision reprint; Dave Cockrum L.O.C.

Where Stalks the Sentry!; The Vikings; Human Torch—Fugitive At Large!; The Book of Sorcery; Top Secret!; Invasion!!

Writers: Roy Thomas, Stan Lee, Joe Simon, Bill Everett

Artists: Gene Colan, Joe Maneely, Ayers, Jack Kirby, John Romita, Bill Everett

Now you know you can do Stan Lee, Joe Simon, John Romita, and Gene Colan all on one books or any combo of those 4. Pretty amazing when you think about it. We need more suggestions on which books would be good for all 4. Let's get some ideas rolling guys for all the possibilites, this is a great opportunity and people will need suggestions. We only have about 4 weeks to get the books to Sean, so we better figure it out fast.

Bill.

I plan on submitting Captain America #117. Written by Stan Lee, drawn by Gene Colan, and John Romita inked the cover. And of course, throw on Joe Simon! I'll be submitting that and a #109 for Joe Simon and Stan

I'm getting Joe and Stan on this one. Stan has a writing credit for the book, and well, Joe is Joe...

Cap23.jpg

nice! I was wondering why you sold your other GA Cap SS.

I let it go to my boy Frankie, because he had a book that I needed for my All Select run. But this is the perfect type GA book for a sig.

Hey guys! I'm planning on sending some books to have signed but I'm debating multiple signatures on a couple and wanted some feedback:

Amazing Spider-man #19

Amazing Spider-man #129

Of course, I'm going to have Stan 'The Man' Lee sign both of these but does it make sense to have John Romita Sr. sign them even though he didn't work on them?

I've seen that some people do do that but personally, I don't see why so I thought I'd ask :).

K.

Hey guys! I'm planning on sending some books to have signed but I'm debating multiple signatures on a couple and wanted some feedback:

Amazing Spider-man #19

Amazing Spider-man #129

Of course, I'm going to have Stan 'The Man' Lee sign both of these but does it make sense to have John Romita Sr. sign them even though he didn't work on them?

I've seen that some people do do that but personally, I don't see why so I thought I'd ask :).

K.

I wouldn't get the ASM 19 signed by JR, doesn't make any sense to. I did get my ASM 129 signed by both Stan and JR. While JR didn't work on the book, he did co-create the Punisher, so he might as well sign the first appearence.