• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masters Signing- Stan Lee, Joe Simon, John Romita, Colan, Zeck, Beatty+ More

565 posts in this topic

Hey just chiming in here:

I want to thank Bill and Sean for putting up this opportunity. To combine a signing opportunity like this must take a massive amount of hard work behind-the-scenes. Thank you for setting this up for everyone. You guys are appreciated! :golfclap:

No you are appreciated :luhv:

I think the point Sean is making is to not take it for granted. These Masters signings are very difficult to coordinate and the availability of the Masters is subject change suddenly and without notice. Not saying it will, but it could happen.

I always treat my signings with Stan Lee/Joe Simon/John Romita as if they are my last chance to get these sigs at the wholesale price. You just never know what the future holds.

At least it's better than paying retail, which is how I used to acquire my Stan Lee sigs. Boy that was rough. That's one of the reasons I worked with Sean to open this opportunity up because I know how expensive it can get through the retail channel. So the moral of the story is make this signing count as best you can. I know I will.

Bill.

Masters%20Submission%20Form.jpg

Big thanks to All the Creators involved, Paul, Joe P, Gemma, Par2ch, Rich Henn, CollectingStanLee, All CAW's Involved, and Mrs. NYComics.

There are 2 ways to download the flyer and submission form, my website will give you pdf's and the links will give you printable jpegs. Whichevers easiest.

www.NYComics.us

Flyer

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/WhHnEOuv5ttMTMRVtpUGLA?feat=directlink

Submission Form

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/S4kD4Xq2XbKmkpWCW9CE-A?feat=directlink

Update-

Boston Submission Deadline is 4/7

So VERY close!

ok, I've had a bit to dronk tonight and am slightly confused... :insane:

Not caring whether my books get signed at Boston or not,

do I still have till the 13th to submit ??

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I am waiting on a few books in the mail and the extra week makes a world of difference.

And is Gene Colan still tentative?

Thanks.

Enjoy the drinks friend!

Gene Colan sigs are no longer tentative. As I mentioned a few pages back ;)

And yeah only the Boston date is the 7th.

Simon, Romita and Colan deadline is the 13th.

And technically Stan Lee is signing in late May. So if you need just Stan sigs PM me and I might even be able to extend the deadline for you! :o

Yeah I just read that today as well. I am looking into that as we speak. hm

He had confirmed with me at the Carbonaro show that he would sign in Pittsburgh...but it seems he has changed his mind.

Yeah I just read that today as well. I am looking into that as we speak. hm

He had confirmed with me at the Carbonaro show that he would sign in Pittsburgh...but it seems he has changed his mind.

Okay....I didn't know this signing was in Pittsburgh.

I wish him all the best.