• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masters Signing- Stan Lee, Joe Simon, John Romita, Colan, Zeck, Beatty+ More

565 posts in this topic

Special Request Colors are $3

Send your markers and I will try and accomodate as best I can.

Again no signature color is promised. If we do not get it we will refund your extra signing fee.

Standard colors are black and silver.

Best,

Sean

On my Frazetta signing I had a book where he wrote out his whole first name..........sometimes you just have no control over these things......especially in a signing with around 250 books. :)

I sent in 4 Modern copies of Captain America #601 Black and White Variant which I thought would look awesome with sigs from Stan Lee, Gene Colan, John Romita and Joe Simon. Plus makes it a lot more affordable using modern high grade books.

Though still thinking about sending in a few more Silver Age books, would appreciate anyone elses input!

First attempt with SS books, so needless to say I am very excited.

Thanks,

Mike

I sent in 4 Modern copies of Captain America #601 Black and White Variant which I thought would look awesome with sigs from Stan Lee, Gene Colan, John Romita and Joe Simon. Plus makes it a lot more affordable using modern high grade books.

Though still thinking about sending in a few more Silver Age books, would appreciate anyone elses input!

First attempt with SS books, so needless to say I am very excited.

Thanks,

Mike

Send in those silver age books. Nothing beats having the sigs on the classic stories the legends created when they were in their prime.

Just looked at the Captain America #113 which was posted earlier and signed by Joe Simon and almost kicked myself because I sent a copy of that off to CGC last Friday.

Oh well, thank goodness that Captain America comics are some of my most collected books so will probably submit some others and thanks for the input.

Oops! Did not send off the 113 last Friday, actually sent off 6 Silver Age Cap's for grading that I had just picked up. But just remembered that I did not purchase the 113 so I might have to go back and do a quick purchase and send that one.

Think I went with black and blue for the 601 sketch variants! Should still look sweet! Figure worst case for my first submission for SS books that the four sigs should be awesome on modern books.

One will be for my own collection and one or two will be for a couple of my close friends/relatives who collect (Christmas Gifts), the remaining will probably be for trade or resale. Should be cool in the long run though.

Think I went with black and blue for the 601 sketch variants! Should still look sweet! Figure worst case for my first submission for SS books that the four sigs should be awesome on modern books.

One will be for my own collection and one or two will be for a couple of my close friends/relatives who collect (Christmas Gifts), the remaining will probably be for trade or resale. Should be cool in the long run though.

Not a bad way to go at all.

Bill.

Hey just chiming in here:

I want to thank Bill and Sean for putting up this opportunity. To combine a signing opportunity like this must take a massive amount of hard work behind-the-scenes. Thank you for setting this up for everyone. You guys are appreciated! :golfclap:

I want to thank Bill and Sean for putting up this opportunity. To combine a signing opportunity like this must take a massive amount of hard work behind-the-scenes. Thank you for setting this up for everyone. You guys are appreciated! :golfclap:

x2

Thanks it is a lot work (Sean does most of it), but I put in some time and created a space for people to share their sig and sketch covers at:

http://sketchmasters.ning.com

Right now we have a contest going to whoever gets the most comments on their covers with a $100 grand prize to the winner. Free to join, so take advantage of it, it's really cool.

You'll want to plug in your stan lee/joe simon sigs when you get them too.

Bill.