• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk #181 club

818 posts in this topic

Just picked this up - a $99 special :-) Missing the Marvel stamp of course. It's going off to the Baltimore comic con for Herb Trimpe to sign for the CGC Signature Series - I'm so happy to finally get a copy!

KGrHqYOKj4E375YQNBOFOJu4nQ0_3.jpg

Aw, so you bought it, congrats! I saw it on eBay and I was real tempted to add it to my hoard, but I'm glad it went to someone who's never had a copy.

Just picked this up - a $99 special :-) Missing the Marvel stamp of course. It's going off to the Baltimore comic con for Herb Trimpe to sign for the CGC Signature Series - I'm so happy to finally get a copy!

KGrHqYOKj4E375YQNBOFOJu4nQ0_3.jpg

Aw, so you bought it, congrats! I saw it on eBay and I was real tempted to add it to my hoard, but I'm glad it went to someone who's never had a copy.

Indeed (thumbs u

>>Thanks James! I'm excited as the cover is in nice condition and will be great for Herb Trimpe's signature. Never thought I would be able to afford this great issue without a ratty looking cover but I guess that I should never say never!

Finally got around to scanning my copy. I bought this from Comiclink as a raw vf/nm back in August 1999 for $400 :banana:

That was a good investment. :applause:

Yeah! A HELL of a lot better than most of the stocks I was buying in the late 90's :censored:

I only wish I had put the money I had back then into HG Marvels instead of the stock market! Thanks worldcom! :eyeroll:

Finally got around to scanning my copy. I bought this from Comiclink as a raw vf/nm back in August 1999 for $400 :banana:

Yeah! A HELL of a lot better than most of the stocks I was buying in the late 90's :censored:

I only wish I had put the money I had back then into HG Marvels instead of the stock market! Thanks worldcom! :eyeroll:

Qualcomm and JDS Uniphase.....eeeeeeek!

I really should have gotten back into buying silver and bronze comics in the 90's.

Oh well.

Nice book btw.

Ouch!!! :eek:

You got burned big time.