• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show Us Your silver age "hard to find in high grade" books!

1,000 posts in this topic

Thanks RS for posting the interior story scans. That's another little gem from Everett.

I don't think that this is all that common.

lol There is very little 'common' about your collection. Everything you seem to have is an incredible copy.

Thanks RS for posting the interior story scans. That's another little gem from Everett.

lol There is very little 'common' about your collection. Everything you seem to have is an incredible copy.

Yeah, but around his house incredible copies are incredibly common.

Cheetah, that TOS #10 is down right obscene. An almost impossible book in high grade. (worship)

I've got a few more. They are pretty much old news to the folks on the pre-hero thread but they really are nice copies. This one is my favorite of the bunch.

TTA0994.jpg

I don't remember seeing this one but it's definitely one of my favorite covers. Outstanding! It must look spectacular in person! :cloud9:

My scanner grays everything out so all my scans look a little dull. In hand, it is an awesome-looking book. My undercopy is from the same set. Just a little bit of a miswrap.

TTA09NGFCB.jpg

Yeah, but around his house incredible copies are incredibly common.

lol I'm not sure any one would pay much attention if I posted scans of my backup copies of Metamorpho or House of Mystery "Dial H for Hero."

MIS56slob.jpg

Astonishing39.jpg

RawhideKid15.jpg

Wow what Pedigree is the MIS 56 from ? Slobodian ?
(thumbs u

Amazing stuff as always. Did you pick all these up as a collection or just one at a time?
Which books? The three I just posted are Slobodian, White Mountain and non-pedigree, all purchased separately. I just picked out what I thought were three interesting books to add to the thread.

Certainly not rare by D.C. standards....but not too common for SA Marvel. A "mere" 9.2 went for 14K a couple years back. I know it's a bit anticlamtic after the MIS 56 and RHK 15....but it's one of my favorite comics of all time. Thanks for posting ANY high grade Severin Atlas covers in advance, Adamstrange.......GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

FF1385.jpg