• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Most Memorable WW2 cover?

77 posts in this topic

Hi, folks:

Just starting to get back into collecting comics after being sidetracked in original art collecting and I'd like to pick up a really nice WW2 cover. I thought I'd ask Board members which covers are considered most memorable?

There's a memorable cover for most every superhero so if you have a favorite one then that can help you narrow down the choices. The best anti-Hitler covers are probably these two.

RealLife3new.jpg

Great3.jpg

Hi, folks:

Just starting to get back into collecting comics after being sidetracked in original art collecting and I'd like to pick up a really nice WW2 cover. I thought I'd ask Board members which covers are considered most memorable?

There's a memorable cover for most every superhero so if you have a favorite one then that can help you narrow down the choices. The best anti-Hitler covers are probably these two.

RealLife3new.jpg

Great3.jpg

never get tired of looking at these... makes my low grade copies cry :cry:

Two very memorable, action-packed, and classic WWII covers:

4417327228_a98469e54a_b.jpg

3985534121_d45067f38d_b.jpg

GE

fantastic
absolutely.

It's been a looooooooooooong time since I have seen an MM #40 and I must say - wow. What an incredible cover!

You know, there are way too many to pick just one. But who can resist giant green gorilla-like creatures sporting really cool Nazi headbands? It's just Golden Age goodness!!

amazingman22.jpg

You know, there are way too many to pick just one. But who can resist giant green gorilla-like creatures sporting really cool Nazi headbands? It's just Golden Age goodness!!

amazingman22.jpg

Just a gorgeous funny book.I can't think of a better Gustavson cover