• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Link Auction results for March Happy or Sad

173 posts in this topic

Let the monthly over-saturation of books continue...... :idea:

Then again I will be saturating the CGC Boards with my own private ASM BA collection soon in the sales forum. (thumbs u

Good to see you are back where you belong collecting Adams Bats and Tecs :)

I am not back yet................just sniping the odd one here or there if the price is right. lol

doh!

Eventually it will accumulate into another nice stack of Adams batbooks, but right now there are so many deals to be had with the multitude of monthly auctions that my limited funds have to be spread around.

I know how you feel I'm done buying for awhile

The biggest dilemma is this - do you spend more $$$ on an SA key or two or the same amount on several high grade BA keys or Adams books?

Yep thats what I go through, also I'm a movie hound and I love my High Def Blu rays which cost a pretty penny. :pullhair:

I've got this little beauty coming home after about a 5 year vacation. I slabbed this book and sold it a few years ago. Regretted selling it as it is a super nice 9.6. Now it comes home for less than I sold it for 5 years ago. ^^

Defenders1.jpg

Let the monthly over-saturation of books continue...... :idea:

Then again I will be saturating the CGC Boards with my own private ASM BA collection soon in the sales forum. (thumbs u

why not use clink? they seem to have a dearth of ASM's to choose from.

No stinky silver or bronze books for me!

WildBoy10.jpg

Cool!!! :applause:

I missed the Adams Batmans, but there were some decent deals on the Adams Tecs tonight. Unfortunately, I went cheap and only landed this one with a stink bid for less than half of the last GPA (October 2009):

cgcDetective417.jpg

the #400 9.2 must've been pressable at that price

..it got too high priced for me... and i'm thinking it was pressable...

Good to see you are back where you belong collecting Adams Bats and Tecs :)

I am not back yet................just sniping the odd one here or there if the price is right. lol

doh!

Eventually it will accumulate into another nice stack of Adams batbooks, but right now there are so many deals to be had with the multitude of monthly auctions that my limited funds have to be spread around.

I know how you feel I'm done buying for awhile

The biggest dilemma is this - do you spend more $$$ on an SA key or two or the same amount on several high grade BA keys or Adams books?

That's my dilemma too! I'm always buying Adams slabs in high grade because I can't resist, but then I have no money for nice looking VG-F SA mega-keys.

I'm pretty happy with my TOS 57, 7.5. I gotta think a new high is soon to be upon us. I could be wrong though, I don't have GPA. At least it's going to pay for my winnings and then some.

how much you get it for?

I'm pretty happy with my TOS 57, 7.5. I gotta think a new high is soon to be upon us. I could be wrong though, I don't have GPA. At least it's going to pay for my winnings and then some.

how much you get it for?

wouldn't you like to know. :baiting:lol

Let's just say it has thus far blown the doors off what I thought it would fetch and it'll definitely take some of the sting out of the results of the Feb auction where I took an absolute bath.

I should probably add that it is one of my fav books, fav characters and the fact that Hawkeye should be a part of the Avengers movie makes me think selling it now was a mistake but i'm happy with the results thus far.

I've got this little beauty coming home after about a 5 year vacation. I slabbed this book and sold it a few years ago. Regretted selling it as it is a super nice 9.6. Now it comes home for less than I sold it for 5 years ago. ^^

Defenders1.jpg

:golfclap: Good job! Someone paid you to rent your Defenders 1 !!

how much you get it for?

Let's just say it has thus far blown the doors off what I thought it would fetch and it'll definitely take some of the sting out of the results of the Feb auction where I took an absolute bath.

I should probably add that it is one of my fav books, fav characters and the fact that Hawkeye should be a part of the Avengers movie makes me think selling it now was a mistake but i'm happy with the results thus far.

i have a 6.0-6.5 coming back this month...but the goal is to upgrade to a nice 7.5

how much you get it for?

i have a 6.0-6.5 coming back this month...but the goal is to upgrade to a nice 7.5

I have owned a 7.0 and a bunch of mid grades. This was by far the best one I have owned and White pages to boot. Just a really nice book. I got this off a board member by the way for FMV at the time. Anyway, I sent this book in for the Feb auction, CLink "misplaced" it and it ended up having to go in the March listing. Which in retrospect was a blessing b/c Feb had 4 copies, all of which were higher I think and would've likely suffocated my book. Now, there's just one sweet 9.0 going and mine. Not sure if mine will go up anymore but I anticipate the 9.0 isn't done.

Defenders1.jpg

:golfclap: Good job! Someone paid you to rent your Defenders 1 !!

Hmmmm..... you may have hit upon a new business model in comics. Renting slabs. hm