• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Madness Grading Tournament Round of 32

335 posts in this topic

mid grade can be a wide range from 3.0 to 7.5 according to many sellers here ;)

And your point is? See Tom's e-mail above. doh!

hmm...he posted after I post so what is your point?

You two will get to settle your differences next round :sumo:

easy, my first contest so don't you all have a cow :foryou:

We don't have cows. But we will DQ people for violations of protocol. And there is no appeals process! :devil:

He is my opponent this round and even i say he doesnt deserve a DQ. (tsk)

No one's saying anyone's DQed yet...but you're not on the committee so you don't have a vote anyway... doh!

We don't have cows. But we will DQ people for violations of protocol. And there is no appeals process! :devil:

No one's saying anyone's DQed yet...but you're not on the committee so you don't have a vote anyway... doh!

I know that no one is DQed yet, and i can say what i want. :P

no problems folks.

all I can say is I don't have a clue what the protocols are because I don't remember seeing anything in the posts from the person that set up this contest about what I can or can't say. Maybe there were posts about the protocols but I may have missed them.

Anyhow, I won't post any more about any grade ranges so move along and enjoy the game.

DQ - no saying what you want to say allowed.:sumo:

Well damn!!

In honor of the upcoming Round of 32 contest against Dollarbill, a composition by the great Ennio Morricone. (And no words!) (thumbs u

Here we go...Mid grade SA....yike.

DQ - no discussion allowed. :sumo::grin:

Seriously...and not to be a ...although I don't mind being a at all...NO TABLE TALK! Any alluding to the conditon or grade of a book is verboten! :sumo: :makepoint:

If you have questions about something going on with the book, PM Nostalgic Attic and he'll post the question if he thinks it's beneficial to the contest!

'Nuff said!

hm I'll chime in on this subject just to make a general statement to everyone that discussing specifics about the books, while not mentioned in the rules, should not be done. :sumo: It potentially gives an advantage to the opponents of those who have already submitted their grades. :pullhair: I encourage PM's for clarifications- most of the time my answer is that the scan acurately depicts the area in question, and the question never appears in the thread, but occassionally, I'll issue a "Grading Addendum" for clarification and allow those who have already submitted to adjust their grade on the book in question.

Most importantly- let's have fun! :banana: