• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Madness Grading Tournament Round of 32

335 posts in this topic

My grading PM is unread.

Grades are not recorded from PM's because they can be edited without time stamps or without me being notified. That is where the cheating occurred. After I posted the grades, people would edit their PM and then send me a new PM telling me to recheck my grades because I got their grades wrong. (tsk) I use the e-mail notification to record the grades and clear out the PM's at a later date.

How many people are you waiting for?

Can't say for sure yet...no sooner did I post the series of requests to include Usernames in PM's, did I get three more PM's without usernames....trying flip between my e-mails and PM's to figure out who's who and which person to assign what grades to doh!

The flaw in the e-mail notification system is that e-mailed PM's do not include the title of the PM or who it originated from, ergo the need to include your username in the body of the PM.

My grading PM is unread.

Grades are not recorded from PM's because they can be edited without time stamps or without me being notified. That is where the cheating occurred. After I posted the grades, people would edit their PM and then send me a new PM telling me to recheck my grades because I got their grades wrong. (tsk) I use the e-mail notification to record the grades and clear out the PM's at a later date.

Wow. The lengths you have to go to to run a clean game. :(

But I appreciate it!

Do you need my grades sent again?

I included my user name in the subject thinking that was enough like last time.

But I will put it in the body as well from now on if I am still playing after this round. :)

Do you need my grades sent again?

I included my user name in the subject thinking that was enough like last time.

But I will put it in the body as well from now on if I am still playing after this round. :)

I got 'em.

OK- I do not have grades in for the following teams- 25 hours to deadline: :sumo:

MrLatko

ARK

AJD

sckao

Frankbears

Pirate

If you have submitted and see your name above, please resubmit your grades.

Thanks!

You're discussing gettin prizes and you haven't even beaten me yet. I say ban him.

:lol:

Ban me? lol

You're right, I'm jinxing myself. I don't talk trash so I'll just say good luck and I might of already lost as both our grades are in and probably counted.

I was a top high school wrestler..I let my wrestling do the talking...

So here, i'll let me grading do the talking :sumo:

:roflmao:

I also did say "IF" you make the final 16 so poo on you! lol

poo casting...I say ban him.

I also still have the ability to change my grade on one book based on nostalgia's gradin note comment.... :lol:

did you tell all your wrestler buddies that you read funny books....my hockey player buddies thought I was cool. :sumo:

You need to pm skypinkblue about me so you can figure out I'm trash talking or just harranging you for fun.

Another big baby!

baby_byronmueck.jpg

1144912_mu7%20ron%20mueck.jpg

My grades are in and they are probably uglier then this baby.

:wishluck:

I have zero faith that I nailed even one of those books. You my friend will be moving on to the Sweet Sixteen!

My grading PM is unread.
It will always be unread silly. How many times does he have to tell you? :makepoint:

Once.

At least until I forget, and then he has to tell me once.

Eventually I'll forget again, and he'll have to tell me once.

OK- I do not have grades in for the following teams- 25 hours to deadline: :sumo:

MrLatko

ARK

AJD

sckao

Frankbears

Pirate

:juggle:

Waiting for that last second buzzer beater. Isn't that what march madness is all about? :devil:

yep...until that unexpected power glitch,or isp problem and grades dont get in on time....lets move this thing along. :baiting: