• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers # 1 and # 4 Club
12 12

1,089 posts in this topic

Question Mac Man...how do you get your registry box in yellow at the bottom of your signature?

I am on the registry too and would like to have that in my sig.

Thanks....

http://www.collectors-society.com/member_dashboard.aspx

You might need to login first. Anyhow, it will bring you to your Collector Society dashboard. At the bottom, you'll where it says:

"Click here for your Comic Registry signature banner"

That will give you the code. Then come back to the forums, click on "My Stuff" and then "My Profile." There will be a space at the bottom of your profile to paste the code for your Registry Banner. Hit save and you should be all set!

Scan10392.jpg

scan.jpg

Nice! What are the grades?

# 1 is 6.5 and # 4 is 7.0.

In answer to Sagat, neither is for sale.

My # 4 came from Blazing Bob too. :)

http://www.collectors-society.com/member_dashboard.aspx

You might need to login first. Anyhow, it will bring you to your Collector Society dashboard. At the bottom, you'll where it says:

"Click here for your Comic Registry signature banner"

That will give you the code. Then come back to the forums, click on "My Stuff" and then "My Profile." There will be a space at the bottom of your profile to paste the code for your Registry Banner. Hit save and you should be all set!

Thanks! :headbang:

I am surprized I didn't post my contribution as of yet....Well, that's because I have been posting it all over the other threads...I guess you can never show photos of the " grandkids" too often....

avengers4.jpg

Beautiful book. :applause:

Is that the one from Four Color?

I am surprized I didn't post my contribution as of yet....Well, that's because I have been posting it all over the other threads...I guess you can never show photos of the " grandkids" too often....

avengers4.jpg

Always welcome to see it again. :applause:

avengers4.jpg

Always welcome to see it again. :applause:

Thats one stunning Avengers 4 you have there. Way to go.

Thanks everyone ! - It is the one from Four Color Comics and I thought about it for sometime before I grabbed it....And I haven't regretted it for one second, even though it was a little more than I wanted to pay. The nice thing is Rob and I met right in the middle, so I am feeling I got a fair purchase....And he got a little more than GPA, so he is pleased I am sure....

Thanks everyone ! - It is the one from Four Color Comics and I thought about it for sometime before I grabbed it....And I haven't regretted it for one second, even though it was a little more than I wanted to pay. The nice thing is Rob and I met right in the middle, so I am feeling I got a fair purchase....And he got a little more than GPA, so he is pleased I am sure....

Another win...win...deal. (thumbs u

I wonder if the buyer appreciated that it was PLOD rather than a Universal Grade. The fact that it was restored was not what I would call highlighted in the description.

well the seller does accept returns, i just wonder if 'cdapoli' bought it to crack out and list as unrestored 5.0. hm(shrug)