• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers # 1 and # 4 Club
12 12

1,089 posts in this topic

my goal is to be part of this group in the very near future

Get in before the frenzy starts before the movie. These are bound to go higher in price and demand

Probably better advice 6 months ago....but will probably spike when the first pics or trailer is released.

my goal is to be part of this group in the very near future

Get in before the frenzy starts before the movie. These are bound to go higher in price and demand

Probably better advice 6 months ago....but will probably spike when the first pics or trailer is released.

Agreed...It was better to get it two years ago...5 years ago...10 years ago..

It is always better to get in earlier on these things but in this case...I believe this book is only going to skyrocket in demand not only when a trailer comes out but when the movie comes out it will be crazy. Then when the avengers movie comes another high demand will happen.

Of course I am speculating...but regardless this book is a blue chip that you just can't go wrong owning. I believe you stand to make money on the book over time if you get a fair price now.

This little gem joined my SA collection this week... :banana:

Thanks Tiger Comics!

4780306931_816e202996_b.jpg

Really sweet with the OW/W pages!

(worship)

More I think about it, the more I want to upgrade my Avengers 4. My Avengers 1 is being restored as we speak (look for it in this thread and you'll see why ;) ), but if I could snag a nice 3.0, I'd be happy. Sold Larry/Karma23 my old GD+ and I kinda miss it (though it helped him finish his Avengers run so glad to do it!-).

AND I do have a Wizard Ace reprint so if it was a slabbed copy, I'd be ok with that too worst case. But, at least I have my FR/GD copy :grin:

More I think about it, the more I want to upgrade my Avengers 4. My Avengers 1 is being restored as we speak (look for it in this thread and you'll see why ;) ), but if I could snag a nice 3.0, I'd be happy. Sold Larry/Karma23 my old GD+ and I kinda miss it (though it helped him finish his Avengers run so glad to do it!-).

AND I do have a Wizard Ace reprint so if it was a slabbed copy, I'd be ok with that too worst case. But, at least I have my FR/GD copy :grin:

At least you helped another boardie and you still have a copy. I bet a nice copy is lurking somewhere for you. (thumbs u

Hey, can anyone let me know what the OS value is on a 2.0 copy of Avengers 4? I've been tooling around with an upgrade on my copy FR/GD to GD- one and think I might have found a nice presenting GD.

Hey, can anyone let me know what the OS value is on a 2.0 copy of Avengers 4? I've been tooling around with an upgrade on my copy FR/GD to GD- one and think I might have found a nice presenting GD.

$131 but it may go up in two weeks with the new OS. And it seems it goes for more than this on ebay right now, maybe due to movie hype.

I don't really venture in here too much, but I wanted to join the #4 club!

avengers4cgcss-1-1.jpg

A little personal note about the autographs: it is no longer the only one that is double signed, but I'm pretty sure that my copy was one of the first copies to get both Stan Lee and Joe Simon Signature Series, and it's also pictured in the CGC gallery :)