• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers # 1 and # 4 Club
12 12

1,089 posts in this topic

I wonder if the buyer appreciated that it was PLOD rather than a Universal Grade. The fact that it was restored was not what I would call highlighted in the description.

well the seller does accept returns, i just wonder if 'cdapoli' bought it to crack out and list as unrestored 5.0. hm(shrug)

No,looks like a "real sale",as the buyer is

frankbreath ( Feedback Score Of 12) 3 years 11 months WA,United States

Edited by kryptospidey

Just joined the club! :whee:

Congratulations. :applause:

Very bright looking cover on a sharp copy of one of the greatest SA comics ever.

Congrats brother,beauty book. :applause:

Where's yours Oak ? - :baiting:

I want one in a bad way,but I must get the bigger grails first(stay focused Dave) :juggle: I'm looking to get Showcase 22,F.F.1,X-Men 1,Daredevil 1 first in that order,then go for this book.You guys throw up these beautiful books and it makes me feel like a kid in a candy store wanting it more and more. :pullhair:

Very bright looking cover on a sharp copy of one of the greatest SA comics ever.

I want one in a bad way,but I must get the bigger grails first(stay focused Dave) :juggle: I'm looking to get Showcase 22,F.F.1,X-Men 1,Daredevil 1 first in that order,then go for this book.You guys throw up these beautiful books and it makes me feel like a kid in a candy store wanting it more and more. :pullhair:

I feel the same way :frustrated:

I feel the same way :frustrated:

My books are very sentimental once I get them....but I'm learning to let a few go now. :sorry:

I'd say you can hold off on the DD 1 and got this sooner as that book is still dead in the water. AV4 is getting pricier by the minute.... unless you're hoping the book buying will die down some after the movie releases--in which case, I'd suggest holding off on the SC 22 (which I believe will see a substantial dip following the movie's release).