• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,265 posts in this topic

The awesome thing to me about that book is that it's a 9.9 on a Frazetta cover! Very sweet pickup!!

I just got it back from CGC, bought it raw. Definitely was not expecting a 9.9!

What a great book! It's always been one of my favorites for many reasons, one of which I remember seeing the original cover in the Frazetta museum. I've been reading a bunch of threads currently about why should anyone slab a book, this is a prime example of a book that demands to be graded and slabbed. Congrats again! (thumbs u

The awesome thing to me about that book is that it's a 9.9 on a Frazetta cover! Very sweet pickup!!

I just got it back from CGC, bought it raw. Definitely was not expecting a 9.9!

Crack that baby out & get FRAZ to sign it in big silver Sharpie. :baiting:

Picture1025_zpsf1a9eb19.jpg

:o:headbang::applause::cloud9::o

I bought this when it came out and have had several others since but never had a copy with the poster since my original which is long gone. Could you refresh my memory as to what the poster is? This was a brilliant series, there were some excellent Golden Age articles and a great reprinting of the Adams X-Men run. The issue pictured is a Neary cover if I'm not mistaken. He also did a great Hulk Vs Cap on A Hulk Comic cover too.

Picture1025_zpsf1a9eb19.jpg

:o:headbang::applause::cloud9::o

I bought this when it came out and have had several others since but never had a copy with the poster since my original which is long gone. Could you refresh my memory as to what the poster is? This was a brilliant series, there were some excellent Golden Age articles and a great reprinting of the Adams X-Men run. The issue pictured is a Neary cover if I'm not mistaken. He also did a great Hulk Vs Cap on A Hulk Comic cover too.

Just had a look at my copy, no poster :cry: I can remember buying a copy when this first came out, I can't remember what the poster was either . (shrug)

Edited by batmiesta