• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,220 posts in this topic

Thanks guys. It is done by Earl Norem and the model is his wife. I really love Norem's art and his work is affordable to a lot of collectors.

Earls wife has a great rack. :headbang:

Always wanted a copy of Blazing Combat 1. This was a find at a LCS. Conditions range from FN- to VF+. Blazing Combat 2 and Devilina 1 is especially nice as are the Marvel/Curtis books. What's great is that I was able to get the lot for $100 even.

148341.jpg.e611b3e31eb6836686a1167c9ebab801.jpg

Always wanted a copy of Blazing Combat 1. This was a find at a LCS. Conditions range from FN- to VF+. Blazing Combat 2 and Devilina 1 is especially nice as are the Marvel/Curtis books. What's great is that I was able to get the lot for $100 even.

Great haul. (worship)

Great haul. (worship)

They threw in a box of .45 rounds :o

:applause: great pickup and deal. Blazing combat 1 is a rare find period. Congrats!