• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,220 posts in this topic

Anyone know why this Conan GN is 10X the value of any other Conan GN? Seems like $100+ is going rate for no particular reason. And its Conan.

Rarity, Buscema, low print run, other?

scan0126.jpg

scan0127.jpg

Anyone know why this Conan GN is 10X the value of any other Conan GN? Seems like $100+ is going rate for no particular reason. And its Conan.

Rarity, Buscema, low print run, other?

hm my guess would be rarity but that's only a guess.

Mine too but that begs the follow on - why was this one a smaller print run. This book was never on my radar as tough or pricey.

Actually, not sure how "rare" it is. There are twenty available right now on Amazon. None under $54 though.

I just picked this up on eBay recently.

I think I got lucky with this one. The seller had it as a Buy It Now for a very decent price! I'm glad I got up early that morning and got it before too many others saw it!

20140518_110403_zpsenebsikr.jpg

Awesome cover,a bit Frazetta-esk.Sweet pickup. :applause:

I think I got lucky with this one. The seller had it as a Buy It Now for a very decent price! I'm glad I got up early that morning and got it before too many others saw it!

20140518_110403_zpsenebsikr.jpg

Lovely cover, I think it is Ken Barr.

Early morning posting sans coffee :flamed:

Edited by bounty_coder

It was Bizarre Adventures #32 that I had imprinted in my head Thor + Jusko :kidaround:

lol We've all been there.