• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,220 posts in this topic

Does anybody know anything about these? The guy is asking $500 for the complete set. Don't know if that's a good buy or not. There are 7 magazines in total:

Marvelmania Magazine #1,2,4,5 and 6

Marvelmania Catalog #2

Marvelmania Comic Artist Ink and Coloring Kit

th_MarvelmaniaMagazine1_zps19bd5563.jpgth_MarvelmaniaMagazine2_zps6f97a24b.jpgth_MarvelmaniaMagazine4_zps308b3b5a.jpgth_MarvelmaniaMagazine5_zps94893862.jpgth_MarvelmaniaMagazine6_zps9738a9c0.jpg

th_MarvelmaniaCatalog2_zpsdb6118ff.jpgth_MarvelmaniaComicArtistInkandColoringKIt_zps197fa197.jpg

Also, let me know if anybody is interested in these. The only way I can get them right now is to buy them and flip them quickly. I think he'll budge on the asking price.

Way too much unless they are immaculate, Mike. I just won a lot of these on Heritage. With BP, the lot cost me $215. Note it included more than the Marvelmania but minus the coloring book.

Here is a link to the auction - http://comics.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=121352&lotNo=14598

This is what was included in the lot I won:

Marvelmania Group (Marvel, 1970-76) Condition: Average FN/VF. Includes Marvelmania Monthly Magazine #1-5 (all have have minor to moderate foxing, would otherwise grade VF); Marvelmania Club Catalog #nn (three-punch holes along the spine, some minor writing in pen on the pages); Marvelmania Catalog #2 (some minor writing in pen on the pages); and Marvel Preview #4 (VG/FN). Not listed Overstreet.

Edited by telerites

I think the Vampirella collectors will be happy to see the new Overstreet covers for 2014.

Baddah-Boing

large.jpg

Anybody know when these will be released for sale?

Never mind...found it myself (July 23rd).

I think the Vampirella collectors will be happy to see the new Overstreet covers for 2014.

Baddah-Boing

large.jpg

Anybody know when these will be released for sale?

Never mind...found it myself (July 23rd).

They are always released around the time of the SDCC. (thumbs u

Usual awesomeness, Bats :applause:

Not sure if you're into SS but this would be a good one for Ken Bald to sign.

SAM_0657_zpse5816069.jpg

Thanks tel, everyone is entitled to there own opinion when it comes to SS , to me it spoils the book, that is just the way i am. :insane: