• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,221 posts in this topic

What a great book! It's always been one of my favorites for many reasons, one of which I remember seeing the original cover in the Frazetta museum. I've been reading a bunch of threads currently about why should anyone slab a book, this is a prime example of a book that demands to be graded and slabbed. Congrats again! (thumbs u

The awesome thing to me about that book is that it's a 9.9 on a Frazetta cover! Very sweet pickup!!

I just got it back from CGC, bought it raw. Definitely was not expecting a 9.9!

Crack that baby out & get FRAZ to sign it in big silver Sharpie. :baiting:

Picture1025_zpsf1a9eb19.jpg

:o:headbang::applause::cloud9::o

I bought this when it came out and have had several others since but never had a copy with the poster since my original which is long gone. Could you refresh my memory as to what the poster is? This was a brilliant series, there were some excellent Golden Age articles and a great reprinting of the Adams X-Men run. The issue pictured is a Neary cover if I'm not mistaken. He also did a great Hulk Vs Cap on A Hulk Comic cover too.

Picture1025_zpsf1a9eb19.jpg

:o:headbang::applause::cloud9::o

I bought this when it came out and have had several others since but never had a copy with the poster since my original which is long gone. Could you refresh my memory as to what the poster is? This was a brilliant series, there were some excellent Golden Age articles and a great reprinting of the Adams X-Men run. The issue pictured is a Neary cover if I'm not mistaken. He also did a great Hulk Vs Cap on A Hulk Comic cover too.

Just had a look at my copy, no poster :cry: I can remember buying a copy when this first came out, I can't remember what the poster was either . (shrug)

Edited by batmiesta