• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,255 posts in this topic

Just won this over at HA. Quite cheaply in my opinion. Really surprised that there is so little interest in Conan these days, not that I'm complaining.

Anyway, I close out the year with my last purchase of 2013 and also completing my goal of acquiring all the Conan "keys" (excluding the nude cover variant for Dark Horse's Conan).

143646.jpg.3a843f17525256fbfe8874fbef07ab17.jpg

Just won this over at HA. Quite cheaply in my opinion. Really surprised that there is so little interest in Conan these days, not that I'm complaining.

Anyway, I close out the year with my last purchase of 2013 and also completing my goal of acquiring all the Conan "keys" (excluding the nude cover variant for Dark Horse's Conan).

You got that at a great price. :applause:

Picked this up the other day in a local antique shop. Its very nice and I'm totally happy I found it!!!

Hell-Rider #2 (1971)

Front:

HellRiderComicMagazine0001_zpsa7193397.jpg

Back:

HellRiderComicMagazine0002_zps8be675b0.jpg

Edited by MBA Guy

Yesterday, I got this in the mail. The only number from Colombia. Best of all, there 2 cover. The 1st one is taken from Vampirella #19 (iconic cover of José González), and the second cover is the also iconic cover of Frazetta from #1. Inside, there a little bit of color, some story are with orange, and other with green.

1sfj.jpg

xb8z.jpg

p1n6.jpg

:banana: