• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The ALL STAR #58 Club. (First Power Girl)

122 posts in this topic

Good news for me, as I bought five copies off the stands when they were published. Are they 9.8's? Doubt it; but looks like holding on to all my Bronze Age DC's might actually pay off one day.
Lucky you. lol

Unless the books are truly next to each other then its hard to talk color strike; look at the diference in the blue of the two CGC labels, the richness of the colors can easily be manipulated by a scanner (intentionally or just the way different scanners are set up). There is no doubt yours is real pretty, just wondering what it looks like on mine as I dont have the book in hand yet.

Look at HAs scans of books, they all look like they are dripping with ink, less so when they arrive.

This is one of the very few instances where I am liking a bit of white with the black border, I think it plays well off of the black under the all star heads. Just personal preference; I am sure most would disagree. But yours is obviously better centered.

Still minor quibbles; yours is a very very very nice copy indeed. I passed on it initially but probably should have got it.

Either way - Go Power Girl

Just spread that Power Girl love.

:blush: That didn't come out just right! :insane:

Sounds about perfect to me. Those are both really nice copies. The book could be had for under 300.00 last year.